“Local Favorite”

Casa Amici
Ranked #38 of 89 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: In 2010 Jim open the doors to Casa Amici. His vision of casual good food & NY Style Pizza at a fair price became a reality in our local community. In late 2012, I ( Chis Parziale )joined him in that vision and we set out to improve unpen a great concept. Today we are both proud to provide you with some of the best food and values in Lewes area. We will continue to look for new ways to improve your dining experience. To our Customers..... Thank you You allow us to put our passion to work and our appreciation is endless. - Jim Richards && Chris Parziale
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The food tastes homemade because it is! Cafe Amici has daily specials and regular menu to suit everyone in your family. The prices are fantastic-you won't believe the quality, taste and portion size of these delicious meals.
Cafe' Amici catered two meals for personal in home parties. Everything was perfect, tasty and affordable. They exceeded my expectations both times.
I have never been mistreated by the staff or owners in this establishment. In fact, I find this cafe staff to be very friendly and accomodating. I am surprised to see these recent reviews on service and quality. I hope that Gibson and Amberlauren will give cafe a second chance. If you are a local or just visiting make Cafe' Amici a regular stop. When you arrive wave to the chef and tell him you read about his resturant on Trip Advisor. Enjoy!

1  Thank TGtoo

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stopped by after work to pick up take home dinner and the service was rude and ignorant, especially the girl at register. Did not honor a Restaurant.com gift coupon because they said it was for dine in only, but the gift coupon didn't state that. They honored the same coupon for my coworker the week before for take out. Go figure. Then on top of that, the food was overcooked and rubbery...ugh. Bad service, bad food and deception=Casa Amici.

2  Thank Gibson67
Chris P, Owner at Casa Amici, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

My apologies to you for your bad experience with us. I am the chef/owner and would love for you to give us another chance. I take it very personally when a customer is not happy, especially with the food.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I tried calling for delivery and had to deal with the rudest woman on the phone!!! And then the delivery boy comes and is just as rude and asks for a signature on the credit card slip but doesnt have a pen. The chicken cheesesteak I ordered isn't bad but they randomly put ketchup on it when I told them I only wanted cheese. Yuck.

2  Thank Amberlauren07
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I have been here several times. This place does not fail to please. The food is wonderful. Order at the register and they will bring it to your table. Self serve with beverages, and when you're finished, bus your own table. Wonderful food.

1  Thank tcmfyn
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Looks are decieving... this place serves the best food in Lewes .... at the best prices! I moved here 1.5 years ago but hadn't eaten here until recently. I heard the rave reviews but was hesitant because it is a converted gas station that still looks just like a gas station from the outside. Last night I had one of their daily specials -bacon wrapped filet mignon in a mushroom sauce with 2 sides for $13.95. It was incredible. Spouse had chicken parm and it was excellent too. Portions are huge. The atmosphere is more like eating in a 'to go' chinese restuarant. Small tables and booths with coolers built into the wall. But the food makes it worth they trip. Prices are crazy cheap. And with everything from homemade pizza and cheesesteaks to filet mignon, there is something for everyone. Their turkey, ham and other meats are home made - not deli lunchmeat. Recently had their chef salad... it's the biggest on I ever had anywhere! And the roasted turkey on it was the best. I honestly can't wait to go again.

4  Thank SillySillyAnnie

Been to Casa Amici? Share your experiences!