“Run Away! Run Away!”

Casa Amici
Ranked #35 of 88 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: In 2010 Jim open the doors to Casa Amici. His vision of casual good food & NY Style Pizza at a fair price became a reality in our local community. In late 2012, I ( Chis Parziale )joined him in that vision and we set out to improve unpen a great concept. Today we are both proud to provide you with some of the best food and values in Lewes area. We will continue to look for new ways to improve your dining experience. To our Customers..... Thank you You allow us to put our passion to work and our appreciation is endless. - Jim Richards && Chris Parziale
“Run Away! Run Away!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stopped by after work to pick up take home dinner and the service was rude and ignorant, especially the girl at register. Did not honor a Restaurant.com gift coupon because they said it was for dine in only, but the gift coupon didn't state that. They honored the same coupon for my coworker the week before for take out. Go figure. Then on top of that, the food was overcooked and rubbery...ugh. Bad service, bad food and deception=Casa Amici.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Gibson67
Chris P, Owner at Casa Amici, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
My apologies to you for your bad experience with us. I am the chef/owner and would love for you to give us another chance. I take it very personally when a customer is not happy, especially with the food.

“Rude!!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I tried calling for delivery and had to deal with the rudest woman on the phone!!! And then the delivery boy comes and is just as rude and asks for a signature on the credit card slip but doesnt have a pen. The chicken cheesesteak I ordered isn't bad but they randomly put ketchup on it when I told them I only wanted cheese. Yuck.

2 Thank Amberlauren07
Phila, PA
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I have been here several times. This place does not fail to please. The food is wonderful. Order at the register and they will bring it to your table. Self serve with beverages, and when you're finished, bus your own table. Wonderful food.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank tcmfyn
Delaware
“Crazy Good! Amazing Food at Awesome Prices”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Looks are decieving... this place serves the best food in Lewes .... at the best prices! I moved here 1.5 years ago but hadn't eaten here until recently. I heard the rave reviews but was hesitant because it is a converted gas station that still looks just like a gas station from the outside. Last night I had one of their daily specials -bacon wrapped filet mignon in a mushroom sauce with 2 sides for $13.95. It was incredible. Spouse had chicken parm and it was excellent too. Portions are huge. The atmosphere is more like eating in a 'to go' chinese restuarant. Small tables and booths with coolers built into the wall. But the food makes it worth they trip. Prices are crazy cheap. And with everything from homemade pizza and cheesesteaks to filet mignon, there is something for everyone. Their turkey, ham and other meats are home made - not deli lunchmeat. Recently had their chef salad... it's the biggest on I ever had anywhere! And the roasted turkey on it was the best. I honestly can't wait to go again.

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank SillySillyAnnie
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“New Favorite Lewes Restaurant!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Spent last week in Lewes and tried this restaurant for the first time. It was delicious! Don't let looks deceive you. It is in a converted gas station and you would'n't even know it was there if you didn't look for it...but it was great! The calzones were huge and great! Ended up going back for breakfast and the omelets and homefries were also delicious! Will definitely go back next time we are in the area.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Abigail N

Been to Casa Amici? Share your experiences!