“Great Ice Cream”

Frederick, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Ice Cream”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My sister commented that this was the best Ice Cream she has ever eaten :) They had around 30 flavors and all homemade. Delicious!

Visited August 2012

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ice cream - the real thing.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Best farm-fresh ice cream ever. You can see the cows and smell their presence. Ice cream is creamy and full of flavor. Open 'til 8-10 in the evening.

Newark, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Ice Cream at the Beach!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Every beach trip, I get my share of ice cream. This year I visited Kings in Lewes, SnoYo in Lewes and Hopkins. In the past I've gone to Kohr Brothers in Rehoboth among others. This was the first year I visited Hopkins, and I can honestly say this is the best ice cream I've ever had at the beach! It's a very authentic experience with the smell of the cows while waiting in the line for your order. The service is excellent and the price is comparable to other shops in the area, but they have the creamiest ice cream hands down!! I had the Moo Cookies flavor, which is a take on the classic Cookies-N-Cream. It was delicious :) The other people in my party also thought their ice cream was fantastic. I will definitely visit again!

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Yummy ice cream and cows to boot!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

After finishing up a baseball tourmanent at Sports At The Beach, most of our team stopped in for ice cream. Delicious! Nice variety of flavors and they also make sundaes and banana splits. Check out the farm when you're done and you might get lucky and see a few new arrivals. There were three young calves during our visit!

Lewes, Delaware
“Cows and all”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Long lines at night for a cone, but absolutley worth the wait. Interesting flavors service and value great.