“Friendly helpful front desk staff, nice rooms, good location for outlet shopping”

Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lewes
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Last minute stay after a baseball tournament, great value right on Coastal Highway near the strip in Rehoboth Beach. Michele at the front desk was immensely helpful and very professional.

1  Thank anothertournament
sleepinnlewes, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

We want all of our guests to feel right at home and do hope that you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2010

We've stayed here a few times, as it's often among the lowest-price options in the area, and you can stay just one night. Rooms are clean and more than adequate. Location is on the main strip-mall drag, but offset from the road so noise is not a problem. This last time, the continental breakfast had gone downhill, though. Fresh fruit was bruised or not ripe, baked goods stale. It had never been gourmet before, but we'd always been able to make an adequate meal before. Except for fruit loops, neither of my kids would eat anyhing there this time. Still, it's among the cheapest options in the area and rooms have always been clean. Staff is also pleasant.

2  Thank Churlgirl1

Thank you for your feedback on the Sleep Inn. We are sorry to hear that our breakfast did not meet your standards. Our complimentary continental breakfast is modeled after the CHOICE branded “Morning Medley” breakfast which is served at all Sleep Inn’s. Our breakfast includes muffins, Danish, cereal, bagels and toast, fruit, juice, yogurt, hard boiled eggs and coffee. We recognize that perhaps our customers may want a little more, and that is why we are going to be offering a “Make your Own Waffle” station at the end of this month.

Reviewed July 26, 2010

We stayed at the Sleep in at Lewes Deleware July 20th for one night as we traveled through the area and enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly, the rooms were very clean, and my kids enjoyed the pool. I wanted to use the fitness room and the equipment there is not in good shape, the room is very small, the door is always open to the hallway, and the TV they have is to the side of all of the equipment so you really cant watch it. Otherwise I was happy with the hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. It is a little far from the beaches, but it was a decent price for a hotel in the area of the beaches and the experience was very nice. I recommend it!

1  Thank Bob R

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! Hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here this past weekend (7/23 & 7/24) for some fun in the sun at Rehoboth beach. The hotel was nice but nothing special. We did take advantage of the pool my boyfriend got up for the continental breakfast in the morning which consisted of treats like doughnuts, bagels, and fruit. We also appreciated the recent renovations so the place seemed clean and comfortable. For the 2 nights we stayed (we were told you couldn’t stay 1 night even though my sister did stay for 1 night during the 4th of July weekend claimed her roomwas $80 w/ discounts). The room cost us $224.10 a night (with my Government employee discount) which is pretty expensive for the quality of the hotel but realistically I looked around and this was probably the most reasonable in the area. It’s a good location and close to the beach and restaurants. I would want to stay somewhere higher end next time especially if I’m paying over $200 a night.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 7Luvs2Travel77

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and do hope you will do so again soon!

Reviewed June 30, 2010

Took me a while to get to this review.
Only good things to say, Manager Michele Hostedler
and front desk representative Josh..........couldn't
have been more professional. This place was spotlessly clean,
(I'm a germophobic nurse). and the breakfast was more than
adequate. They had a very clean pool and a small but
FUN kiddie pool, great for the 3-5 age range.
Would definitely stay there again. Remember to ask
for a discounted rate. MMM

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank mimi46599

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed June 24, 2010

My partner and I booked a room directly with this location less than 24 hours before arriving. Amanda was unusually cheeful, efficient and welcoming. The room was large and pleasant, clean and quiet. Closet-like enclosure for shower and toilet with pocket door and sink, etc. out in the bedroom area. Not a place for luxuriating in the bath! Because it sits back from the highway it is very quiet at night. Even though there were families staying there with small children to take advantage of the pool, we found the room to be very quiet at night. Breakfast was the usual buffet of frozen bagels, etc. which we don't use. Plenty of restaurants along Rte. 1 nearby. We got a very good rate by calling and using our Choice Preference number, even better than the web rate. I recommend this hotel for its convenient location, the attentiveness of the staff and for its clean, comfortable and quiet rooms.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DCTravelers6500

What a great review and thank you for highlighting our convenient location, attentiveness of the staff and for our clean, comfortable and quiet rooms! Hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2010

This Sleep Inn & Suites was my first encounter of its kind. It's small, clean, comfortable, quaint and filled with kind, professional employees. Beds are comfy and I loved the pillows! I look forward to staying at this facility the next time I'm in the area. But here's the rest of my story...
My daughters and I pulled into the Sleep Inn & Suites after a 3 hour drive for an all girls getaway. I found the hotel had never received my reservation from the company (a credit card outfit) I reserved it through. So there I was, alone with my 2 daughters and stuck with nothing! But, lo and behold there was a woman behind the counter who ended up being the best consumer advocate ever! Amanda helped me communicate with the company involved to solve the dilemma. She was alone on the desk and handled all of the other guests issues and incoming calls with a very professional attitude and warmth. I know this Sleep Inn is listed as a 2 star hotel, but outside of the few scrapes high on the bathroom door, and the facility being small like a home, I think it needs to be upgraded to a 3 1/2! To compare - I stayed at a casino hotel in NJ the next night, one that used to be 4 star, it was a dump compared to this Sleep Inn Suites. Bravo to all of the staff of this hotel, You've won my trust and I will tell all! God Bless each of you:) Chrissy

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Chrissy040

As you experienced during your stay, our goal is to take care of you and give you the best stay ever. Our staff is happy that they could assist you! Thank you for staying with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewes
Hotel Blue
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach
#8 of 27 in Rehoboth Beach
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehobot...
#15 of 27 in Rehoboth Beach

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach? Share your experiences!