We booked this hotel for a quick overnight away for our anniversary. (We only live about an hour and 15 minutes away.) We literally booked a suite with jacuzzi just minutes before going, when Grandma said she could keep the kids:o)
Our room was ready by the time we got there. It appeared to be clean, but the thing that was surprising was the size of the suite! Bigger than our living room (ok, our living room is not big, but still). The bed was on the left when walking in, and in the middle was the TV and all the way to the right was smaller sofa with coffee and end tables around it. It appeared to be a sleeper sofa. The bathroom was also huge, and had a large jacuzzi tub. Also in the room was a small fridge, sink, and I think even a microwave. The size of the room was above adequate.
However, the room was still decorated from what seemed to be about 15-20 years ago. The glaring item was the box fluorescent light above the bed. Ugh. Overall, there was not a whole lot of attractive decoration, and the tiles and such in the bathroom were a little outdated, but that was ok in this case since we weren't expecting luxury. One interesting thing was, on the morning we were checking out, we were getting ready and gathering all of our items in the room. Without even knocking, the maid just walked in! She didn't even knock. Thank goodness we were actually just standing there, almost ready to go...
By the way, I believe there was breakfast, but just continental things like pastries & such. We went across the road to Bob Evans since DH wanted pancakes. The hotel is also sort of diagonally across from the 3rd section of the Rehobeth Outlets.
It's a decent hotel if you need a reasonable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sleep Inn & Suites® Rehoboth Beach Area is centrally located in the heart of a variety of Delaware beach attractions, including historic downtown Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach and Bethany Beach. Several restaurants, amusements, and retail shops are located within walking distance.Best of all, the Sleep Inn is just 1 mile from 140 tax-free shops in the Tanger Outlets. Hotel features and amenities include:Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast and free coffee, Free local calls, Free high-speed Internet access, WIFI Lobby with Workstations, Family Home Theater where you can rent movies, Basketball, Outdoor heated pool and splash pool with water activities! Offering a variety of room types to suite our guests needs such as standard king, double, suites with sofa bed, two room king suites and sweetheart suites with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Rehoboth Beach Area
- Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach Area Hotel Lewes
- Sleep Inn Lewes
- Lewes Sleep Inn