All reviews rehoboth beach front desk staff kiddie pool a pet friendly hotel movie room free breakfast choice hotels bethany blues beds were comfortable tanger outlets coastal highway waffle maker jacuzzi tub nice stay hot breakfast enjoyed my stay convenient location
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

For the price this hotel isn't bad, but it's nothing special. The building appears old and musty on the inside. The room has all the amenities you need like a refrigerator and microwave but again you know it's an old room.

We highly enjoyed the full breakfast and the great coffee in the morning; however their dining room could be a bit bigger.

The front desk personnel were very nice and the service staff were also friendly. There's adequate parking and their location is close enough to shopping and restaurants.

If you're on a certain budget and you don't require the best in a hotel then the Sleep Inn is a good choice. However if you don't mind spending a little extra I'd try somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here several times when vacationing in Rehoboth and have always been very happy here. Great value, complimentary breakfast, nice accommodations, plenty of parking, friendly staff, great location and we love the pool! Can't wait to return!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during our Anniversary trip on July 4th. We chose the king jacuzzi room. Check in was a breeze, front staff very friendly and helpful. Once we got upstairs to our door, the ladies that were cleaning the rooms noticed I had my hands full with my infant son and bags and opened our room for me. Very nice people working at this hotel. Room was clean, cool and spacious. Jacuzzi inside the room was a very nice, relaxing treat. The hotel does have a pool outside. It looked nice, but we never had time to take advantage of it so I can't really comment on it. We were just a few miles from the beach. Shopping outlets pretty much next door. We had absolutely no issues during our stay and would definitely stay again. Thanks for a pleasant stay!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Samikay117
Reviewed July 9, 2016

This is a great hotel... From the time I arrived to the time I left.... When I arrived I was greeted by Carol & Travis.. With the most warm and welcoming smile.... Carol the General Manager is a hands on manager. She also was working breakfast the next morning. Travis is so cute and has an amazing smile... Always willing to help and go the extra mile. Great team... Housekeeping staff is great as well.. When I got off the elevator the housekeeper was very friendly and said if I needed anything she was right down the hallway. This was amazing to have a housekeeper speak like this very rare and I travel a lot. The room was clean and the breakfast was great..

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank victoriapnnngtn
Reviewed July 7, 2016

I couldn't say anything less than it was fantastic. The staff is friendly, and prompt. Always welcomed, and greeted with a smile every time that we were in the lobby. They have the best overnight staff!

Their afternoon and evening staff is wonderful, polite, and always has a smile on their face when talking to you. And they are always up for a conversation with you, if you just want to talk. We enjoyed having a place outside to sit comfortably so that we could smoke since the interior of the building is smoke free!

We loved the breakfast, and we loved the pool. At night it is so quiet since the hotel is tucked back away from the highway. No noisy highway traffic at all.

All in all I would definitely recommend that you check this place out, and give it a try. Especially their breakfast.

Room Tip: Too many things to list to express how happy with my stay I am.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo