“Looking forward to our next visit”
Review of Touch of Italy

Touch of Italy
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Home for Bob Ciprietti is Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. Growing up there and falling in love with the food, tradition,and people of NY inspired him to bring a little bit of home to Delaware. Touch of Italy first opened in the fall of 2010 in Lewes, Delaware and now has locations in Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City, MD. Each ristorante has a salumeria(deli) and a pasticceria (bakery) in house. Although our dining room opens at 11 AM, the bakery and deli open at 10 AM. We are known for our most popular Chicken Parm, our mozzarella, our crispy bread, our internationally recognized brick oven pizza, our pasta, and our eclairs. It's important to us that when you dine with us you enjoy a true authentic Italian experience with good food, friends, family, and great conversation. Stop by for a glass of wine and some good pasta or some meatballs and bread. Regardless of your choice, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Lewes Touch of Italy was highly recommended by friends, so after walking around Lewes on Saturday, we decided to stop in. First of all, the hostess was attentive and helpful as soon as we entered. We weren't sure if we were going to get a to-go order or dine in. We were glad we stayed to enjoy the atmosphere. My son had a meatball sub that was delicious. It was huge and he loved the texture and flavor of the sub roll. I ordered the Mama's meat balls appetizer for my meal. These meatballs are SO good and very filling, and the sauce was perfect. We were watching the other orders being served and I am not sure what I would try next because they all looked amazing. We ordered macaroons to take home and they were a delicious treat for later. Our server was great too. Lewes Touch of Italy is a really neat place and we will certainly return with other friends and family.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been to Italy and I felt like I had stepped back when I was in the Touch of Italy.. Hams hanging from the ceiling. Pastries to die for in the display. My Chicken Parm was over the top wonderful.. I love this place this will be a always go to place in Lewes.. Love it. The waitress was wonderful too.

1  Thank leisuresusie
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great option to chose in Lewes Delaware. Classic old school Italian dishes. Wood fired oven pizzas. I would not hesitate to return.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Part grocery, part restaurant. We went for lunch. Each of us had a bowl of escarole soup that was heavenly. I ordered a sandwich of prosciutto, handmade mozzarella, and roasted red peppers served on Italian bread. WOW. This was unexpectedly great stuff. Fresh, prepared beautifully...I didn't want it to end! My companion had a chicken parm that looked divine. This place was the equal of any place on Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. That's a high complement!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is one of the most authentic Italian eateries I have been in outside the New York metropolitan area. The pastries are amazing, especially the cream puffs, the ravioli was made even better by the homemade sauce, and the cheese selection is spectacular. Don't miss the homemade mozzerella. Great wine selection as well. The restaurant is small but welcoming and the staff clearly enjoy their work. This is a must if you are ever in or even near Lewes.

Been to Touch of Italy? Share your experiences!