“Cannot beat this restaraunt for friends and good entertainment!”
Review of Toyoko Steakhouse

Toyoko Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 92 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The seafood is to die for, the steaks delicious, but the best part is the fried rice! OMG! i have been to other Hibachi type restaraunts and none compare to this one. I will ALWAYS go out of my way to go here! The staff is always friendly and helpful, the chef's funny and entertaining and the bartender's (we've closed them a few times) are so nice that they have accomidated me with drinks that ive requested (that are out of the norm). Love going here! Love the food! Love the entertainment quality!

1  Thank quikdriv55

Reviewed June 6, 2013

It's my favorite place to celebrate a birthday dinner. The entertainment and quality of food/service is always excelent and consistant. It is $$$ but worth it, all things considered. Can you catch a flying shrimp? Give it a try.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We really like the food here. It's a plus that it is close to our house and convenient for takeout on nights we don;t want to cook. Hibachi is such a fun thing to do with a group. We took some kids from my family and they were entertained.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Can't remember his name but always there., and food is good because of his service. We always sit at the bar because of this bartender... Next time I will write down your name

1  Thank beach037
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I didn't do the hibachi part just sat to eat for a quite dinner and it was good. We ordered the chicken and beef teriyaki and no complaints. The california roll was fresh. Just 3/5 since it was very comparable to other Japanese restaurants. Overall good.

Been to Toyoko Steakhouse? Share your experiences!