“Yum! Best ice cream ever!”

Hopkins Farm Creamery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Lewes
Description: Farm Made Ice Cream
Description: Farm Made Ice Cream
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love a good ice cream and I do believe this is the best I've ever eaten. My entire family enjoyed it. If you won't appreciate the smell of a dairy farm, this may not be the place for you. We had our reservations when pulling in, but tried it anyway hoping that the long lines meant exceptional food.

We were not disappointed! Truly amazing! The smell just added to the experience - as did the newborn calves we saw!

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy this place and live close so it's Dangerous! Ice Cream is consistent and the Best Quality Scooped Ice Cream in Delaware. Obviously it is a working Cow farm and that is going to have its draw backs. Smell is going to be an issue on Windy days and worse on Hot Windy Days! This is so easy to overlook since the Ice Cream is so darn Good!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a working dairy farm, but the ice cream is not made on site they use the milk from the farm and make the ice cream some place else. I had the strawberry cheesecake flavor it was just ok it had no visible strawberries in it and no cheese cake bites,My husband had the Delaware fruit it had one blueberry in it, The scoops are very small .$3,50 for one scoop 4.50 for two scoops.The cows stink really bad, but are still super cute.

1  Thank erk886
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was an unplanned stop for us, but well worth it. Since this is a working dairy farm, we were greeted with the fresh smell of "cows". The service was great and the ice cream was so creamy and tasty. It is a great atmosphere seating out on the farm eating great ice cream.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This place is on a working dairy farm at the corner of Dairy Farm Road & Route 9.. It has the most creamiest ice cream in Sussex County. Every flavor is great and get ther early because the lines are long and that should speak for itself as to the quality of their product..

Been to Hopkins Farm Creamery? Share your experiences!