“Anniversay weekend...”

Add it.
Heritage Inn & Golf Club
Ranked #10 of 18 Outdoor Activities in Lewes
Reviewed July 20, 2012

we stayed two nights at The Heritage. The room we had was very large, clean, with a balcony. The pool was clean and the area around it is well maintained. We ate breakfast both mornings at the continental buffet which was very clean, well supervised and constantly restocked by friendly staff. The hotel is conveniently located to visit both Lewes and Rehoboth, De. We would absolutley stay here again.

There are newer reviews for Heritage Inn & Golf Club

Reviewed May 19, 2012

The Heritage Inn features a wonderfully historic decor of each State's history and points of interest.

The friendly staff is accomodating, the price is the best in the area, and the rooms are HUGE!

I got a 2 queen bed room in off season for under $60!!!

Well situated between Lewes and Rehoboth, it is next to the Midway Theaters, Superfresh, and great dining! Unbeatable value and nice stay!

Reviewed December 24, 2011

Bed like a rock. Pillows ditty. Sheets like barbed wire.

No clock in the room. We asked at the desk for one and were told that the guests routinely steal them so the management quit trying to keep them stocked. This was a good proxy for the rest of the experience.

No wake up call service.Front desk staff: stony faced, curt, but not surly. Not sure what she expected from us, but she acted like it was the worst and she wanted to cut it off before we got started. Boy, are those days gone! Why couldn't she tell? it's her job, no?

The breakfast? Oh please. Coffee = lukewarm water. We threw it away. Tea? Couldn't make it: the hot water wasn't hot enough to make the water get brown. Pastries were cellophaned, gummy, repellent. Sorry to sound so fussy, but boy,the Bob Evans was 20 feet away, so please take our advice and go there, they have some healthy options to go with the usual breakfast offerings.

Rehoboth Beach is expensive, and this was a reasonably priced alternative and close to where we wanted to be (near our friends' house) but next time, we'll find someplace else.

1  Thank painthoss
Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is a very clean hotel. The staff was not overbearing. The breakfast is fine for those happy with bagels and cereal. There is juice but no fruit.
I love the rooms having themes. We stayed in "Arizona". The view is very nice. For the area I think this hotel is a nice change. Things are more relaxed at the beach. I have stayed in about 10-15 hotels in this area. The matress was not pillowed but none of them were. The sheets were fine as well. You will not get the up graded linen that you might in a 4 star in NYC but these are just fine. I was checking it out because my husband and our friends are looking for a place to met at that has something for all of us. This will work fine. There are some connecting rooms. The little golf course at $10 a day will give the boys something to do. The beach is convient and if it rains there is always shopping at the outlets. The Ferry is close by for a day trip to Cape May. I was here for Labor day and heard very little noise from other rooms. Also we tried Annie's Banana's on 1st and
Wilmington in Rehobeth? Yum
OH, the wifi was always working!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I am a singer in a band and we travel all over the globe for shows. We've played in Dewey Beach all summer long and every time we're there we stay at the Heritage. We're always greeted with a smile at the front desk. They know me and my boys pretty well by now, so it's like walking into our own living room. It's cozy. The theme is so fun. There is a little piece of history in every room dedicated to our beautiful country. It's fun to be in a different room every time. All the rooms have a few key things in common that are very important to me: cleanliness, comfortable beds, refrigerator (BONUS!), and the clincher, a shower with great water pressure. I've used the pool and the fitness room. Both did their job well;) And lastly, as avid coffee drinkers, the constant coffee pots in the lobby are clutch. Love our home away from home!!