“Claustrophobic and boring pizza”

Half Full Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 88 Restaurants in Lewes
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Half Full: A cozy restaurant serving unique pizza, salad, soups and dessert with a killer wine list and a great selection of craft beers on draft and in cans & bottles.
Lewes, Delaware
“Claustrophobic and boring pizza”
Reviewed July 31, 2010

I had really hoped to like this place, but was disappointed. I would especially recommend staying away if you have a large party - the place is tiny. I took my mother and stepfather here along with my family of five, and they seated our party of seven in this cramped u-shaped corner by the window with these tiny little ledges and backless stools. The u-shape meant our backs were to each other, it was a hot day, and we were elbow to elbow trying to eat and converse. It was a truly miserable experience.

My stepdad had to leave the restaurant as soon as he was done eating and walk around town waiting for us to finish. The sun beating in the window and the crowded quarters were starting to make him feel ill.

To top it all off, the pizza was just nothing to write home about. It was OK, but I've made better in my own kitchen. For better pizza, and some room to breathe, I would recommend Mr. P's on route 9 (but only if it's still early, they close around 8 or 9).

Lewes, Delaware
“My kind of pizza”
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Love the crust and the choice of personal sized pizza. My husband goes for more classic style pizza and I can go for spinach or goat cheese or something more unusual. Also have a great wine selection and DogFish beer

Orlando, Florida
“Excellent pizza. Heavenly brownies.”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

We always get two pizzas and split them. We like the corn and crab pizza. We "make our own" by choosing the pesto sauce, artichokes, mushrooms and carmelized onions. They serve wine, beer, and soft drinks. There are a couple of tables outside. It's in a really cool location downtown Lewes where the road splits around the building. Sometimes we go there after work and just run in to get a brownie. Places like this make us want to own a restaurant.

Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
“A great find”
Reviewed October 11, 2009

Stopped by for a quick drink and ended up staying for a couple hours. Interesting little wine selection, even more interesting selection of pizzas and a vibrant atmosphere. My only complaint is that we wanted to sit on the front porch as it was a balmy night so we sat inside until outdoor seating opened up then found out that there was a list for outdoor seating. The girl at the front counter failed to tell us that. You shoud definitely try it.

Bend, Oregon
“Great little place!”
Reviewed September 19, 2009

The menu is limited to smallish gourmet pizzas and a good selection of beers and wines, but it is a good place for a light dinner. Owned by the same people that own Kindle and Striper Bites.

1 Thank Bigguy425