“Amazing trip!!!!”

Martha Marie Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: The Martha Marie is ported in Lewes Delaware. We can accommodate small or large groups certified to hold up to 17 passengers. We. fish the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean March thru Nov.Fishing trips, cruises, sightseeing,bird watching,burials at sea. Fishing-Striper, Drum, Tuna, Wahoo, Sea Bass, Flounder,Blues,Tog. Day/Night, Inshore/Offshore, Wreck trips.An enjoyable day on the water for you,your families and friends.
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked a last minute trip with Captain Les to take my ten year old son flounder fishing. We had a wonderful time. Captain Les was sweet, funny and very professional. My son had a great time and caught a variety of fish. My boyfriend and I had a blast and we'll be booking trips with the Martha Marie again very soon!!!! Thank you Captain!!!!!!!

3  Thank Michelle H
There are newer reviews for Martha Marie Fishing Charters

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Took my family out fishing on the Martha Marie with Captain Les. We had a great time and caught 10 croaker fish and a nice trout. This was my first time fishing on the east coast. The best part is that my two young children (9 & 7) enjoyed the trip and are now "hooked". I am most thank full for how Capt Les treated my children. He gave them the background of where we were fishing, what we were fishing for and helped every step of the way. We laughed, gave high fives and enjoyed our day. This is the start of a new family tradition for sure! Thank You Capt Les! - Tom

3  Thank Tom M
Reviewed June 23, 2014

So I called captain Les to make a reservation few weeks ago and went out for some fishing this past weekend. Very nice guy and mate was a nice kid. He gave some safety tips and what to expect in our trip. We were expecting some rain but thankfully it stayed nice throughout the trip. When we got to our first spot as soon as we put our lines down 4 of us in the group caught some croakers. Than we caught some sharks but had to be thrown back in. Pretty much every spot we went to captain Les would tell us to put the lines down we started catching right away. We didn’t catch big fish but we filled our 5 gallon bucket with trout and croakers so we were more than happy for the money we paid. Not sure about the negative reviews people wrote. Deep sea fishing trips are not just about catching big fish. You have to be patient and enjoy the trip. I would definitely come again for the season captain les told us about. Trip date: 06/21/14

3  Thank muba k
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I normally do my yearly fishing trip with my friends at Lewes De, with a group of fishing enthusiastic friends and all the times have taken the trip on Martha Marie. Capt. Les has been a wonderful host and excellent customer service attitude. His aim on each trip is for us to enjoy and catch as many fish we could. Fishing is a game of luck, some days you may be lucky and get a good catch and some days are not. So don't blame the captain for not catching fish on your trip. May be you need to get some fishing tips..

3  Thank Jolly P
Reviewed May 20, 2014

OMjesus is all i have to say about the fishing trip. Captain Les took us to this super secret fishing spot out in the bay by way of his radar (harbor freight compass), and before we could cast our lines out we had fish jumping in the boat. It got so bad we captain Les had to Judi chop about 60 fish before his wrist gave out. His first mate started shooting the fish because we had so many jumping in the boat. It was insane, after running out of bullets, captain Les started dropping depth charges, but the fish wised up and started throwing the depth charges back, which became really scary, but we managed to weather the storm of angry fish. After realizing a had brought bananas on the boat (A fisher mans worst nightmare), I took the captains advise, by immediately throwing them off the boat as requested. Who knew genetically engineered fruit could bring so much trouble. At the end of the day we had fish everywhere, they were stuffed in the engine compartment, sink, toilet, coolers, up the captains but, and his first mates mouth. The boat putted into the harbor leaning to one side.

5  Thank john e