“Delicious”

Abbott's on Broad Creek
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Innovative, American Cuisine with a focus on sourcing fresh, locally grown products. Open everyday at 11am for lunch & dinner. Join us on Sundays for our Sunday Brunch Buffet from 11am-2:30pm. On & Off Site catering available.
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Fun on Trivia Night. Very Popular. Drinks are very good, iced cold. Food excellently prepared and wait staff kind and friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We went on Father's Day. Not too busy and the food was excellent. We all ordered the crab cake sandwiches and were not disappointed. I'm an Eastern Shore Girl, born and raised and this was one of the best crab cakes I've ever had. The asparagus and crab meat soup was absolutely delicious too! We would have loved to sit out on the deck but it was extremely humid out. It looks like a great place for evening cocktails though.
My only complaint would be that my soup came out after my meal was served. I expected it to come before my meal. Otherwise everything was great!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Its sort of like diner food, nothing special, nothing terrible. Prices a little high for this kind of diner food.

Date of visit: December 2017
Kevin R, Owner at Abbott's on Broad Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your thoughts have been shared with our management staff in order to help us improve. We hope you'll gather at the grill again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

This was another good find in Laurel. I had the Sussex County Surf and Turf. The meal was good. The crab cake, toppings, and succotash were absolutely great! The chicken that came with the dish, was a little dry and chewy.

My wife had the Potato Leak Soup, which was okay.

The service was pretty good up until the point where the waitress forgot about us, and forgot my credit card and left it on the bar...

The presentation of the food was very good.

I would go here again and give them one more try!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

After a long day at Johnny Janosik's furniture store, we took a look on Yelp for a suggestion and headed over (5 min away).
The restaurant is situated on a little creek and has big windows that make the place bright.
The calamari appetizer was delicious. My husbands meatloaf was a big winner too! I had chicken, corn & black bean soup that was very tasty with the right amount of spice. Added bonus - The restaurant and bathrooms were very clean and our waitress, Jen, was friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018