“The Broasted Chicken is the Best Ever!”
Review of Letties Kitchen

Letties Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2017

We absolutely love Lettie's Broasted Chicken. It's crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. Words truly can not describe it, you just have to try it!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I live close to Lettie's and I have the luxury of being able to eat there. It is hands down, the best fried chicken around. Other meals are equally delicious. It's old fashioned comfort food like your mom made. They make fantastic soups as well!

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I had chicken Marsala and my son fried chicken. Both were really good and would recommend. The cornbread rocked, really moist. The banana pudding was really tasty and defiantly homemade. I thought the green beans were ok didn't taste fresh more like frozen and the mac and cheese was good but not the best I've had. Not really cheese. I would go back for sure to try other dishes.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I often depend on Letties for feeding my family a "home cooked" dinner. They never seem to disappoint and I always feel like I get a well balanced meal, instead of my usual cereal after a busy day!

Reviewed July 22, 2017

We get catering from Lettie's for office lunches. Their fried chicken is always excellent! Crunchy and moist! Perfect flavor.