“Excellent cornbread”

Letties Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2017

I had chicken Marsala and my son fried chicken. Both were really good and would recommend. The cornbread rocked, really moist. The banana pudding was really tasty and defiantly homemade. I thought the green beans were ok didn't taste fresh more like frozen and the mac and cheese was good but not the best I've had. Not really cheese. I would go back for sure to try other dishes.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I often depend on Letties for feeding my family a "home cooked" dinner. They never seem to disappoint and I always feel like I get a well balanced meal, instead of my usual cereal after a busy day!

Reviewed July 22, 2017

We get catering from Lettie's for office lunches. Their fried chicken is always excellent! Crunchy and moist! Perfect flavor.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Freshly cooked to order, the fried chicken is well worth the short wait after ordering at the counter. If you are familiar with the menu, you can reduce the wait by ordering ahead by phone. Moist and tender meat inside, and crispy and flavorful on the outside. The sides were fresh and tasty, too; no artificial preservative flavors. A few seats for eating in, but best for take-out. Located near parks; great for picnics.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

This place was hands down the best food ever!! Everything's homemade! Get the pasta salad and mac & cheese! Watching the older women cook in aprons was not only adorable but made the place feel "homey." This is better than Popeyes, KFC, and any other fried chicken place ever! PLEASE visit Lettie's. I've only eaten here once and it was the BEST experience. I am from Newark, DE and drove all the way there to get it!! Definitely going again, and again, and again!!