“Very good chicken and sides”
Review of Letties Kitchen

Letties Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Stoped by for takeout of chicken and twice baked potato. As usual both were best of the best and made for a fine dinner for my wife and I. It is one of our musts, when we are in the area.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

I stopped in and did some takeout fried chicken last weekend and it was delicious! I don't particularly care for fried chicken, but that's what the family wanted so I went along. I have to say, this was some of the best fried chicken I've had, especially up North.
I will definitely be back and recommend you give it a try too.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I don't think I've ever been excited about fried chicken before, but I have to say, after trying the chicken at Lettie's, I've become a fan. Everything you're reading about it here on TripAdvisor is true. It's cooked to order, crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside and delicious all over. Lettie's is about a 25 minute drive from where I live, but it's worth the drive when I'm in the mood for fried chicken. There are only a few tables, and no "ambience," but it's great for take-out.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

we always do take out, ,there is a small eating area.
their chicken is outstanding as well as macaroni salad. we go once a month
when not enough time to cook, call in, 20 min ready for pickup

1  Thank psublueox
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Letties sells the best fried chicken in northern Delaware. The chicken is always hot and fresh, and the sides are incredible. Great for a family meal, or for catering an event of any size. In addition to their chicken, Letties serves a delicious meatloaf, as well as many sandwich options. They have a few outside tables good for dining onsite in warmer weather. Letties is the place to go!!

2  Thank BT2012014