“best fried chicken around, wont be disappointed”
Review of Letties Kitchen

Letties Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 16, 2017

we always do take out, ,there is a small eating area.
their chicken is outstanding as well as macaroni salad. we go once a month
when not enough time to cook, call in, 20 min ready for pickup

1  Thank psublueox

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Letties sells the best fried chicken in northern Delaware. The chicken is always hot and fresh, and the sides are incredible. Great for a family meal, or for catering an event of any size. In addition to their chicken, Letties serves a delicious meatloaf, as well as many sandwich options. They have a few outside tables good for dining onsite in warmer weather. Letties is the place to go!!

2  Thank BT2012014
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in today to try the fried chicken with a few sides for an early dinner. Wow! Fried Chicken was truly the best I have ever had. Nice and crispy, great fresh flavor and NOT greasy! Also Enjoyed the slaw, beans and corn pie as well as a slice of homemade cake. Nice family run atmosphere in small town. Definitely should be on your list if not already there. Am now hooked on Lettie's - what are you waiting for?

3  Thank Adventurer43_55
Reviewed February 22, 2017

this is local food made by locals of Hockessin That taste like home made, and just like gran's as well! The big thing with Letties is catering, we Always get fried chicken, all the sides, utencils are included. and for dessert you have to get one of their cookies.
So go see your neighbor at letties, they are there to make your day with the best home made food, and say hi to your friends, I am sure they are there!
Nothing like popping in for lunch or a snack, take out to the playground with the children,
and enjoy great comfort food while the children play.....!!

3  Thank Joann f
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Heard about this place a few weeks ago and have been looking forward to trying it since the reviews were so good. I wouldn't say I was disappointed but I wasn't blown away either. I ordered 12 pieces of chicken, Mac & cheese, macaroni salad and potato salad. I'd rate the chicken 7/10. To compare, I'd rate KFC 5/10. I'm from KY and have eaten and cooked my fair share of fried chicken. Granted this is "broasted"... The sides were good. Mac & cheese had that gritty, homemade texture, which is fine if that's how you like your Mac but it's definitely not creamy or ooey gooey. Macaroni salad was heavy on the vinegar. I found this kind of addicting but it would be off-putting to a lot of people (husband hated it). Potato salad was delightfully simple. I'm not going to rush back, but I wouldn't turn down a meal from Lettie's.

3  Thank Amber S