“Great dinning ”

Quinn's Cafe
Ranked #15 of 46 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

Great quality meals. All waters and waitresses are nice and treat you with respect. The staff at Quinn's always wants the best for you. The food is cooked beautifully and you can never have a bad meal. Overall a very warm and welcoming environment.

Reviewed June 3, 2015

This restaurant is very small but the food is very good. I have to say it is alittle pricey. They have grits on their menu which normally in DE you do not find grits on the menu.

Reviewed March 26, 2015

Quinn's Cafe (formerly Kim's) is a nice little eatery in Hockessin. Food is good, prices are great, and the service is friendly. They are only open for breakfast and lunch but have a decent selection to choose from for those meals. Portions could be a little bigger for big breakfast eaters but you can always order more! My favorite little "hole in the wall" place to eat on the weekends.

Reviewed March 17, 2015

Quinn's is your typical local diner. Nothing fancy, but the food is very good and so is the service. It's a great spot for an inexpensive, filling meal. As one reviewer already mentioned, it has changed name's a few times, but the quality of the food and service has always remained consistent. I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed November 10, 2014

The rest of my family had been here before, but this was my first time. There is nothing fancy about it, but the staff greeted us warmly and got us set up with drinks quickly. There were plenty of breakfast options as well as the typical diner classics.

Our daughter got the chicken tenders, which were clearly homemade. My wife got a hot dog and I had a southwest breakfast wrap. Everything was prepared quickly even with nearly all tables filled. It was good, filling food and a chatty staff that made us feel welcome.