“Oasis of family style cuisine.”

Redfire Grill & Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Redfire Grill & Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2017

The establishment has been around for some time now and has become an integral part of the village of Hockessin. But do not be fooled, this is not some long established food outlet that still serves of a 1970's menu, this is a place of culinary adventure, guaranteed to arouse and excite your imagination as well as your pallet and all of this in an enviroment that complements its fare. Reasonable prices, large portions and yes, you can schedule your party or event, they have the ability to handle your special reservation. I warn you now though, to make reservations for the office holiday party early, its a very popular place. So see ya there OK?

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with friends and we were seated right away and the hostess was very friendly. The server was also friendly and served us quick and efficiently and didn't rush us out. Will come back to try the place for dinner.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

After reading a review on MSN about this being the best steakhouse in DE, I thought I would give it a try. While the service was great, the food is average. My friend and I both had the filet mignon. While not bad, I would prefer to save my money and go to Philly to Butcher and Singer or Capital Grille.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Saturday evening, not at all busy, I have always thought that the service has been very slow in The Red Fire... But today there was really no excuse for the poor service and indiferent manager...My wife and sisters wanted to give it another try. I actually drove a seperate car because I had a feeling the service was going to be consistently slow... I was right! After 1:15 mins with no entrees I had to leave, hungry, and once again discusted... WE ARE DONE!!!

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Their quality of their burgers definitely declined over the last two visits. I was disappointed a on a recent visit so I thought I would give it a second chance. The meat has to be frozen. Even though you are asked how you want it cooked, it is so thin,, they were all served the same. They now are using a dense roll that is dry and not warmed on the grill. Fries fail to arrive hot. For $13, you would expect more than a frozen burger on a cold stale toll. New chef?
They do have a great bartender named Mary who is a drink magician!