“Excellent wings and barbecue”

2 Fat Guys American Grill
Ranked #17 of 45 Restaurants in Hockessin
Newark, Delaware
“Excellent wings and barbecue”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This place has some very interesting sauces, including some specials that they rotate. The wings are meaty and tasty. Hamburgers are fresh, and the barbecue is delicious. Get something that comes with one of their sauces and you'll be in good shape. The fries and slaw are pretty tasty as well.

Service started with a challenge -- we had a reservation and they weren't ready for us. They also seemed flummoxed about how to put a few tables together and get us some menus. Once we got past that, they were attentive and every order was correct and promptly served.

• Visited August 2014

Winter Haven
“Great soup and burger”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had lunch here..... burger and soup was excellent..... we had the mushroom soup..... some of the best that I have ever had! And the 1/2 burger was HUGE!!! Will definitely visit again when I am in the area!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank sdjones33881
Wilmington, Delaware
“The best wings!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were going to order wings for take out from Buffalo Wild Wings when my husband said he heard that 2 Fat Guys had good wings. So we check out the website to see what type of sauces they had. This is the only negative part of the review and why I only gave 4 stars. They list the wings as $8.99 a pound. Well, how many are in a pound? So I call and before I could even finish my sentence, the lady told me 10. Which means they get this question a lot. So wouldn't it make sense to change the menu to reflect this? The sauces we chose to try were the Rootbeer BBQ, Ginger Thai, Mild, Bourbon BBQ and Triple Threat (which is a combo of 3 sauces). For me most of the sauces were too sweet. My fave was the Ginger Thai. The wings are big and meaty. I would definitely order from here again and would like to try some of their other menu items.

• Visited January 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
“Good wings and juicy burgers”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

ended up here by chance and will be returning. The wings are fat with a variety of unusual sauce and the burgers are fresh ground beef served with fresh cut fries. Everything was cooked perfect and they had a rreasonably nice beer selection. My only complaint was the place was a little small and by the time we left on Friday night there was a line out the door. Would be a perfect good place to get carry out restaurant if the place was packed.

• Visited September 2013
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Best burger on the Planet”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Stop here at Least 2 times a month amazing food can't beat the burger and salad deal! My wife tells dont tell everybody we don't want to many people to know

• Visited August 2013