“Not impressed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2016

I know many people love this place. I was not impressed. They have fancy breakfasts what i feel is sort of snobby fixings... I have been there several times and not one meal has fully felt something special. And for a place called drip cafe the coffee wasn't that strong... I am a coffee snob I need coffee to taste like coffe not brown colored water .... Again people like this place ... I didn't so. Ugh

Date of visit: February 2016
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Love going to Drip Cafe for Breakfast. The menu is always changing and is incredibly creative. Great service and a comfortable atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Great menu, great location, friendly service. Food is very good, and the place is popular among locals - so much so that it is expanding later this fall. Wonderful place to meet for breakfast or lunch.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Enjoy breakfast at this cafe. The menu offers a variety of items..something for everyone's appetite! The service is efficient & friendly.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

My second time there this month, and each time our servers were efficient without being intrusive, they knew the menus well and the available pastries. We took our time for lunch and never felt hurried. Food is really good!

Date of visit: June 2016