“Big on pleasing, for a small place!”
Review of Drip Cafe

Drip Cafe
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 15, 2016

My second time there this month, and each time our servers were efficient without being intrusive, they knew the menus well and the available pastries. We took our time for lunch and never felt hurried. Food is really good!

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Chris L
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

Went for a late breakfast (served all day) and the food was delicious. Decent number of options without being overwhelming. Nice ambiance as well- don't let the strip mall fool you.

Service was friendly but not attentive. It took a while to get a menu after being seated and I waited 10 minutes (with servers/staff passing several times) to pay my bill and finally was told that you pay at the counter.

Overall, I would recommend.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016

I went to the Drip Cafe for lunch. Quiche was overbaked and not very appetizing. Prices were high. However, service was good. That is, if you like paying high prices for flavorless food with good service. :)

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 31, 2016

We just had brunch there and the food is different or you can have your normal staple of breakfast foods. The meals are very reasonably priced, fast service, plenty of refills on my coffee.
I had the potatoe pancakes, with smoked salmon mmmm
A must and worth the wait

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 28, 2016

Imaginative menu, lots of veggie-based dishes with unexpected accompaniments and flavors. Not just one more coffee or burger place. Will definitely return when in the area.

Date of visit: May 2016