“Great chocolate chip cookies, friendly service”
Review of Drip Cafe

Drip Cafe
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 4, 2016

We stopped in after shopping for a quick cup of coffee and decided to grab a couple of cookies. I was able to talk my server into adding a scoop of Woodside ice cream to my cookie and made an ice cream sandwich--it was awesome! We can't wait to go back for breakfast or lunch because the menu looks great.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Drip Cafe has a great breakfast selection. I had an omelet and my friend had french toast. The coffee was very good and they had a nice selection of pastries if you wanted something sweet with your coffee to go. They also serve lunch.
Very nice atmosphere. Clean and great service.

Reviewed April 24, 2016

Have had seceral meals at the Drip.The cafe has a well deserved following of locals. They recently unnecessaeily changed their three salads. They also now serve their salads on plates instead of bowls. Difficult to add dressing and toss a large salad on a plate.
They do a great job on omelets and all breakfast items.
An oddity is that the person who takes your order does not serve you. On my last visit, I had four different servers.
Their patrons wish they would consider cushions or pada to their very hard wooden chairs.

Reviewed April 24, 2016

We've been to this restaurant several times. Food (they server breakfast and lunch - no dinner) is fresh and of excellent quality. They specialize in coffees; so if you are a coffee lover, wanting to try different brews and preparations, this is a great place to try. There usually is a wait for a table. I have also stopped by on a weekend, when I felt like I should treat myself, and picked up a coffee to go.

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Deltraveler75
Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

Horrible service. We had to hunt down a waitress to find our food after waiting 45 minutes (on a Friday morning which wasn't very busy). She never came back to refresh coffee or present a bill. Coffee arrived only warm and not even a full cup; it was bitter and not enjoyable. Ordered baked oatmeal and it was less than average; hot but way too dry when it finally arrived. This is my 3rd and final visit. Shame cause the menu is so interesting and looks healthy. Was hoping to make this a regular breakfast stop.

1  Thank M S