“Excellent Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Wilmington, DE
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is a local neighborhood restaurant which serves breakfast and lunch. We went for breakfast as it is in the shopping center where we were. The food was outstanding. I had the caramel and apple pancakes and my wife had the two eggs with ham and home fries. Both meals were very tasty and the portion size was perfect. We want about 9:00 AM and they were not crowded and we were seated immediately. The service was excellent and the price was about what you would expect to pay for an upscale breakfast.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank fozziedoodle

Newark, Delaware
“Locally sourced food from owners who care.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I ate breakfast here about two weeks ago. It was amazing! We plan to go back next week! The mocha latte was robust and simply fantastic. My breakfast was fresh and prepared with care. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Weekday Brunch at Drip Cafe”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a brunch at the Drip Cafe. Even at 10:30 on a Friday morning the place was hopping! Nice selection of creative options using locally produced foods. They even have a coffee list! (See attached photo) The only hiccup was that they somehow forgot to put our order in. Luckily we were in no hurry and we were blissfully unaware as we enjoyed our coffee and conversation. Everyone eating seemed to be raving about their choices and there are many more items I'd like to try on the menu so we will definitely be back!

• Visited August 2013
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“Great food and coffee”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This new restaurant uses fresh product from local farms and suppliers. Food is nicely prepared and very tasty. I don't drink coffee but my wife tells me that it is outstanding. A pleasant change from the normal breakfast and lunch place.

• Visited July 2013