“Not Impressed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I ate there on "opening" day. It was not a good experience at all. We ordered a Chicago style pizza and were not told by the waitress that it would take over 30 minutes to prepare. When it did arrive, it was placed on the holder in such a way that it flipped onto the floor when we removed our first pieces. Nobody on the wait staff came over to help clean it up. A patron at the next table helped us. When our waitress came over and we told her what happened, her reaction was "Oh". A manager did offer to get us another pizza, but we declined as the first one had taken so long. It wasn't good enought to wait another 30 minutes. No one offered to give us a break on the check. It may have been because it was first night and the staff wasn't that familiar with how everything should function, but we have had no desire to go back.

1  Thank janet b

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant has great food... Bar Atmosphere with an area for eating with family. Worth the visit.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Awesome place. Food here is awesome! Atmosphere is awesome. Love the pizza. Haven't tried one thing here that I don't like. Real Italian food with a wonderful caring staff!

1  Thank Lia W
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is one of the best bars around, the food is amazing and it's a great price. The bartenders take care of you like its cheers! Jeff brown rocks. The whole place feels like home.

1  Thank Liasguy315
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I spent 5 minutes waiting to be seated.....then was told to sit wherever....had to flag a server for a menu....after 5 minutes or so of waiting......then, after choosing a meal, waited and waited for someone to come and at least take a drink order. NADA....nobody showed up so we walked out...15 minutes wasted.....Headed to another place we had never been to either and received excellent food and service. I'll try anyplace once....but the place has to want me to be there and to serve me.;

3  Thank Desiree C