“NOT IMPRESSED!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Went in on Saturday before mother's day, just to try someplace new in Hockessin... Waste of time!!! Too bad... We never even got past the appetizer phase... I should hve trusted my gut instinct and the other reviews... Poor selection of beers, other than the normal Bud, Bud light, Miller, Coors, etc. No craft beers or imports on Draugh... Nachos were the worst attempt ever... Our waitress seemed like a "space", never brought the ketchup we asked for or managed to get the channel changed on the TV without several requests... Live and learn, but don't bother unless you are looking to take the kiddies out on the cheap...

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were pretty jazzed about this place at first. The food was really reasonable and pretty good. The service was great. Over time, it seems to be a bit more pricey and some of the dishes have disappeared or slightly lost quality. The service is still fine, though, and it's still a decent place to frequent. I've learned to stay away from the rather expensive and small Martini's!

I don't want to discourage anyone from going. It just seems it was better in its early days...

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good spot for quick bite to eat and cold beer. Can get a bit loud with all the big screen tv's and lots of customers.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Had some friends over and we reluctantly ordered delivery on a Sarurday night before we headed out for a concert bc I haven't had the "best" of times when going to M and N's....

We ordered a variety of Pizza, cheesesteaks, fries, a couple of pasta dishes, etc.

There were no complaints from our guests and the owner actually delivered the food himself and apologized bc it took longer than expected.

I'm still not blown away but it is what it is. I really do try to support local businesses and more than likely i will continue to do so.

1  Thank Skijop
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went in for some casual food. Been in a number of times and each time it has gotten worse. Anytime that I've ordered Ahi Tuna, it was cooked rare, with the outer edges, slightly cooked. Not here, over cooked. They re-did it and they just did not know how to do it.
Went in again; calamari was way over cooked passed the the rubber band over cooked. Explained to the waitress who was very nice. Received our sandwiches, I had a eggplant parm sandwich. I was basically, bread crumb fried, with sauce and cheese. The eggplant must have been left in the kitchen. The owner came over and took everything off the menu, but failed to find out what was wrong, even though I showed the waitress the multiple pieces of fried breadcrumb. Beer and drink prices are great, but they need to work on the kitchen. This has been in the last three months, so hopefully it's only temporary.

1  Thank mustang66302