“Great place!”

Add it.
Kim's Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Friendly service, awesome food! They have a great selection as well. Would highly reccomend! We go there on a regular basis and the service is consistently good!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

somewhat overpriced. cute place to eat. Needs to buy a better scrapple. Service is always friendly. Food comes out fairly quickly but nothing to WOW me.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I almost dont want to review this restaurant because its so good I want to keep it all to myself ! MUST try the Greek Omelet , but honestly , my family and I have tried many items on the menu and I have never heard one complaint. " New " owner - Quinn - took over three years ago and did not want to change the name as to confuse customers , so he is seasoned when it comes to Kims quality and expectations. Enjoy !

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I used to eat here every day until the rest of Hockessin found out about it. Great breakfast but too crowded and it's gotten kind of expensive for eggs and sausage. Good service thanks to Bert!

Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Large portions, great start for a day, omlets and cakes are recommended.