“Great Find” 5 of 5 bubbles

Stargate Diner Resturant
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Harrington
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kirkland, Washington
“Great Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

While traveling with my daughter back to NY we checked with Trip Advisor for a place for dinner and decided upon the Stargate Diner. The food was great, my daughter had the scallops and I had the fish and chips. My daughter commented that the scallops were cooked perfectly and my meal was equally good. I would highly recommend if you're in the area and looking for a good place to eat the Stargate Diner is the place.

• Visited May 2014

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Great Diner with Large Portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

We loved our meals at the Stargate Diner. The waitress recommended their crab dishes and we were glad we followed her advice. They serve large portions and it is really good, home cooked food. We've been there twice now and plan to return when back in Harrington.

• Visited May 2014
Harrington
“down home service and cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Oh my! Went there on a recent Friday night and ordered crabcakes and mac&cheese. It was enough to fill me quite up and delicious! I absolutely love any of their food. The service is great and they treat you like long lost friends! The scrapple on the weekend breakfast buffet is to die for and the prices are crazy reasonable! Don't just drive by the diner. It is a gem!
Pat O'C

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sahuarita, Arizona
“Good food for a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We find this family run restaurant on northbound US-13 in Harrington DE to be a good place to get a meal. There is a large menu and generous portions. The service is good and you do not have to wait too long for your meal. There seems to be a lot of local trade.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank PhilOp48
New Rochelle, New York
“Best crab cake ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

On a recent trip to Delaware my cousins took us to the Stargate Diner to try the crab cakes. They live in the area so I was expecting a really good meal. What I got surpassed all my expectations! This was the best crab cake I have ever eaten! And I have eaten crab cakes all over the world. This was definitely worth the trip! And BTW the chicken bowtie soup was delicious! The diner was clean,the service was excellent & the food was very reasonably priced. An overall enjoyable experience. Will definitely return on future trips & I would highly recommend this diner.

Visited August 2013