“always fun!”

Harrington Raceway & Casino
Reviewed April 30, 2013

we ate, we drank, we gambled, we laughed. It was a fun night out. The firepit outside was lit - nice atmosphere to sit around with your drink while taking a brake from gambling. The buffet is pretty good. Very clean

Reviewed April 14, 2013

great place to visit, I was traveling and decided to take a break. Lots of machines, they even have table games. staff was nice, and friendly. The casino was clean and smoke free. Had Dessert and coffee and it was great.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

On my way back to Virginia from Philadelphia, I was dying to get in a poker tournament. I coulda shoulda went to Delaware park or Dover Downs, but chose Harrington as it was farther along on my drive home.

Yes, they have a casino that has a pretty large bank of slot machines. The table games did not have much patronage as bored-to-death dealers stared into space. As I made my way to the poker room, the floor manager (with an odd Eastern European Accent) broke me the bad news: They only run poker tournaments on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Though the poker room was spacious and had a couple dozen tables, only one table was running. The wait list had five ahead of me. No poker for me.

Starving, I avoided the buffet and chose the eatery called "Bolos." Looked okay, with choices of carved beef tenderloin, turkey and ham. I asked for a rare slice of beef and they informed me the entire piece was cooked well done (Exsqueeze Me!!!) I settled for the ham. At least, the ham was pretty good and the potion was generous.

If not for the ham, my experience at Harrington would have been 1-Star. As for poker, I guess I can play playchip tournaments on PokerStars.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

It's a great little casino with table games as well as lots of slots. It would have been better if I did not lose.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Went to Harrington Casino for an evening of entertainment. We attended an Eagles tribute band "Hotel California". Had a great time. Good seating and price was very reasonable. They have a good schedule of entertainment coming up. Will go back.