“Great Entertainment”

Harrington Raceway & Casino
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Went to Harrington Casino for an evening of entertainment. We attended an Eagles tribute band "Hotel California". Had a great time. Good seating and price was very reasonable. They have a good schedule of entertainment coming up. Will go back.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Having visited many casinos on the east coast I have to say I really like this one. This one is not as fancy looking and is somewhat smaller but the staff are friendly and your money goes a long way. The table minimums are set real low and their slots are fairly loose. Even when you are loosing you do so slowly because the slots still hit often even if the winning amount is less than your bid. The food isn't bad and the prices at the grab and go are fair. The line for the buffet it long so skip it and go to the cafe. There is no smoking there so it's clean and fresh. The lighting is a little on the darker side but the atmosphere is upbeat and friendly. Even the atm fees are less!! I highly recommend trying this one.

1  Thank VictoriaSe1
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a nice trip to the casino this past weekend. Would have been nice to go home as winners but we got lots of play time on our budget. The breakfast at the Cafe was delicious..french toast and bacon. Love their bacon..it is so crisp and there were 8 pieces on the plate! We always enjoy the casino when we go.

1  Thank 4chismom
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am only 20 minutes from this location and now that it is open 24 hours whenever I feel that I want a little adventure I casually take advantage of the buffet ( check out the coupons for discounts in "The Guide" free publication located in many merchants locations. If you like Karaokee, ice skating, horse racing, live entertainments local and national, the yearly state fair you will find these attractions all within walking distance from the raceway and casino. Not the traffic hassle, parking and congestion like the other (2) two casinos located in Delaware. Then this is the right fit for you!

1  Thank queen042002
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Everything on the buffet is excellent. Get there early as the lines get long. If you have VIP status (like I do), the line is non-existent.
I've been to many Casinos and this is the cleanest Casino & Buffet.

1  Thank wildman1952