“A delightful gem of an Inn!”
Review of Graystone Inn B&B

Graystone Inn B&B
Graystone Inn B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Harbeson B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 29, 2009

The Graystone Inn was perfect for what our travel needs were - quiet, comfortable and quaint. A welcome letter awaited our arrival, providing every insight we needed, and Tony was exactly as promised - there if you needed him and responsible for the delicious breakfasts (the scones I think are going down into Lewes legend) but otherwise inobtrusive. The beaches at Cape Henlopan, Lewes and Rehobeth are exactly as advertised - less than ten minutes away. But for those of you who want a charming + quietly relaxing place that is couple AND family friendly - but not in the center of the beach town hustle-bustle, this is for you. We'll definitely be back.

There are newer reviews for Graystone Inn B&B

Reviewed July 27, 2009

Ended up needed to travel one day early, and while scrambling to book yet another night in a chain hotel, I ran onto the Graystone Inn B&B. Looked nice from the website and booked while I was en route - received stellar service and accommodations. What started out to be an expected pain of an unanticipated travel day, turned into a nice relaxing experience with delicious homemade scones as a tasty bonus. I recommend checking out the Graystone Inn B&B.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2009

My husband, 1-year old and I had a great first-time stay in a B&B... Graystone Inn was a nice change of scenery while enjoying our weekend getaway to Rehoboth and Dewey Beaches versus the usual "hotel/motel" high-priced stay on Hwy 1. A quick 10-minute drive to/from beaches, clean rooms, easy parking, comfortable and affordable. Innkeeper, Tony, was awesome and provided us with great "unobtrusive" service. A tasty, hot continental breakfast was served (loved the scones!). Other than a "on the louder side" A/C unit in our room, we thoroughly were impressed with this B&B and was just what we need for our 1-night stay in town!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2009

We barely had ANY interaction with the Innkeeper during our entire stay. I actually only saw him once while we were there. Not once did we ever hear, "let us know if you need anything or if there is anything we can do for you." The place was definitely over-priced and there were NO amenities provided whatsoever. Overall, not a good experience.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
NamasteHospitality, Manager at Graystone Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2009

I am the manager of this property and I remember this guest, because out of e full house they are the only guests that I never saw after check-in. I personally live on property and even have the phone for the property directed directly to my mobile phone. We provide a full breakfast each morning, and while I saw all of our other guests for breakfast each morning, I waited until 11am both days and these guests never came down for breakfast. They kept the do not disturb sign on their door the entire stay, and we respected that. We understand that many people come here to getaway and we try to find a balance between being available for service and not being intrusive. We are available 24/7, all you have to do is ask.

Reviewed July 14, 2009

Our stay at Rehoboth Beach completely exceeded expectations greatly due to our stay at the Graystone Inn. We were the only people there and felt completely at home with the perfect blend of privacy and yet kind, personal, exemplary service. (Tony was the one helping us) Everything from Kujo the dog to the Mexican Breakfast to the complimentary bottle of champagne, we felt very cared for.
Although it is a bit of a drive from the beach, we felt the drive was pleasant enough and was within perfect distance from both the quieter Lewes Beach and the lively Rehoboth Beach.
The "Continental Breakfast" was actually a three course meal prepared personally by Tony, who was EXTREMELY accommodating to our very picky vegetarian diet.
It was hard to believe that for only 99 dollars a night, we received such excellent and personal service. Our only regret was that we could not have a longer stay.
We will definitely come back.

Reviewed June 16, 2009

Our experience was wonderful! The innkeeper was friendly and approachable. The house is beautiful and the garden is delightful. Breakfast was absolutely delicious! I'd come back just to have the secret recipe scones again. I wish the room we were in had a clock and a new mattress but it wasn't the worst mattress I've ever slept on either. My husband and I are looking forward to our next stay at Graaystone for sure.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2009

This was a very nice bed and breakfast. Clean cozy room, pretty gardens.We were served a very nive breakfast and the owner was friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harbeson
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Georgetown Delaware Beaches
#8 of 27 in Rehoboth Beach
Heritage Inn
Heritage Inn
#7 of 7 in Lewes

Been to Graystone Inn B&B? Share your experiences!