“Real homemade”

Cuisines: Italian
Milford, Delaware
“Real homemade”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stopped by for lunch hungry for Italian. I ordered cheese raviolis with marinara sauce. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they make the sauce for each order. It was very good and there was plenty of food. The salad was a nice size with homemade croutons, olives, really flavourful grape tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. Very good side salad for sure.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank judyp0409

Greenwood, Delaware
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I am originally from NJ and have lived in DE for 18 years. I've tried several places since moving here and this is the best the area has to offer. They even make some specialty pies. The margherita pizza was great. I've had it here twice. The second time I had to ask for it since it wasn't on the menu. Worth a stop.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Grizpin
Ocean View, Delaware
“Great NY Style Pizza and awesome crust!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

A friend of mine in Ocean View DE told me about Tamburelli's Restaurant in Greenwood DE. She said they have awesome NY style pizza and the owner is from Italy. She drives 1 hour to visit the place so it had to be good. We lived in Long Island and miss the NY pizza so we gave it a try on our way from Delaware to Howard County MD. She was right. The pizza was fantastic, thin style and a great crust. We had sausage and mushrooms and the sausage was really good. Took home an Italian sub with the works of Salami, capacola ham, ham, provolone and the works. The bread is great and so is the sub. They have hand made cannolis that are plain or chocolate dipped. They were great too! Waitress was very friendly and I spoke to the owner to tell him we enjoyed the pizza and he was very nice. The restaurant is not fancy and has cute checkered tables and pictures from italy on the walls. Great food and attentive service. We will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2014
Newville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Pizza ever!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Pizza Veneziana was literally the best pizza we have ever eaten ( wife agreed)..two cheeses,fresh tomatoes, spinach, and homemade ricotta! Much much better than seashore pizza chains...had very good salad on previous visit. Friendly servers.

• Visited May 2014
Bridgeville, Delaware, United States
“Best Pizza!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We don't go out for pizza, but this one is worth it. I always want to go only here when I must have some really good pizza. The crust is wonderful and the toppings are great! You can call ahead if you are in a hurry. This is not a fancy place, but, boy do they know how cook!

• Visited February 2014