“I will definitely be back” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Newark, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will definitely be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Nice Menu Selection, GREAT Burgers. All the food was fresh . Loved the location - Near all the Museums !! Service was great
I will definitely be back !!

• Visited April 2012

greenville
“Reheated Product”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were visiting the greenville area and decided to try this restaurant which was a very bad idea. I order the sampler platter with loaded fries,wings and mozzarella sticks. Wow! who could mess this up? It was horrible the wings were burned the cheese on the fries was one big cold glob must I go on. My girlfriend had buffalo turkey burger which anyones stomach would cringe from the smell of reheated turkey meat and they even burned the bun. My advice to the two fat guys is something called quality control. This was our first time ordering food from there and it will be our last.

• Visited April 2012
Chester, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

On the way to the Delaware Museum of Natural History we stopped at 2 Fat Guys for lunch. Our grandson had a child's cheeseburger with fries and a small drink. They had crayons and coloring placemats. My husband had the egg salad sandwich with fries and I had the half sandwich and salad special. The food was fresh, high quality and well prepared. The staff was very attentive and pleasant. The atmosphere is upscale and the prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend this restaurant for families as well as couples.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank ourview2date
Staten Island, New York
“Would return when in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

We were visting Brandywine area for a few days with friends, staying at a B&B. We were there when hurricane Irene hit. Sat. night Aug. 27th is when we were experiencing what was to come, heavy downpours of rain & wind. We went to two other restaurants in the area, one was closing, one had people sitting but would not even make us something to go. We saw that this restaurant was still open, though they were closing as well, they agreed to make us something that we could take out. The sandwiches were delicious. But, I would return not only for the food but the fact that they did not turn us away.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank sufo1
Millsboro, Delaware
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

We found this restaurant after leaving our pet at the Windcrest Animal Hospital in Wilmington for an extended visit for a few hours so we decided to tour the area to find a place to eat lunch. My wife and I came across this place by accident and we were pleasantly surprised by the prompt reception and seating when we went into the restaurant. My wife ordered "The Fat Hog" which is slow roasted tender pork shoulder that is pulled on a hamburger bun drenched with wine sauce and homemade coleslaw on it. She said it was very delicious. I ordered the three-cheese bacon burger that was cook perfectly and very big. It was one of the biggest burgers I ever ate. This was the new restaurant that they just opened up this year in the Greenville Center in Greenville, Delaware. This restaurant is "a keeper" and people need to give them try you will not be sorry.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to 2 Fat Guys? Share your experiences!