New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Best Value Inn - Georgetown

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Georgetown
Best Value Inn - Georgetown
You added Best Value Inn - Georgetown to your Saves list
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Georgetown
Darlington, MD
“I should have spent the night in my car...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2006

On our way to Ocean City, MD, we decided wanted to have some fun in Rehobeth Beach. I did not want to spend a lot of money, so I chose a place that seemed "reasonable." Big mistake. I should have slept in my car. The room was ok, but very dirty. I slept on the bed (not in the covers) and kept my shoes on the entire night. I wouldn't even take a shower the next morning, I decided to wait until we got to Ocean City. Every few minutes we would wake up to loud yelling outside and slamming of doors. Now this could happen anywhere, but seeing the condition of the building, you wouldn't call this off as a coincidence, either!

My recommendation is to shell out the extra $100 and stay in a place you can take off your shoes, get some sleep, and take a shower in!

• Stayed August 2004

Couples
Solo
poconos
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2005

I have all of the samc comments as the prior reviewer. We knew when people 'staying here' were performing oil changes on their vehicles. it was bad. I left after seeing the tiny dirty rooms and furniture with pieces of wood missing and toliet, unflushed. I drove all the way from OBX to the Poconos because we would rather drive 10 hours straight then stay at this horrific dump!

• Stayed June 2005
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
6 Thank Joseph M

Travelers are raving about these Georgetown hotels

Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2004

While the Best Value Inn, is conveniently located near Georgetown, and has the best prices in town, you are getting what you pay for, barely. The Best Value Inn is making an effort to improve its facilties, but some critical flaws make it innappropriate for most travellers. There is an entire "wing" of the motel in which the rooms are leased out to long term renters and these people are not the types that a traveller, especially one with women and children along, will want to be faced with any time after dark. It is a near certainty that a fair number of drug deals and illegal activity is going on in this part of the motel, which never bodes well for restful, peaceful evenings. I cannot recommend this motel to anyone except the most seasoned and hardy travellers.

15 Thank Belinne
Also consider these accommodations in or near Georgetown
Comfort Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Milford
Hampton Inn Milford
#1 of 4 in Milford
4.5 of 5 stars 332 reviews

Been to Best Value Inn - Georgetown? Share your experiences!