“Great food with convenient delivery”

Caruso's Pizza & Pasta Italian Eatery
Ranked #16 of 35 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Delicious "Grandmom" pizza is a definite MUST! Fresh mozzarella and basil with great seasonings make this one of our favorite pizzas of all time! Great service and hands down the best cannoli I have ever had, even better than Little Italy, NYC.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I work in Georgetown have spent hundreds of dollars ordering food from this restaurant as they are the only ones who deliver besides dominos. I called to place my order and they all know me by the way. I asked could I please have spaghetti with meatballs and could they throw in some clams. I would pay the difference. The gentleman said no they couldn't do that. Now I have ordered the same thing before and was not an issue. They now have lost me a loyal customer and I will make sure I send the business to Bella Capri instead as I manage the comfort inn in Georgetown.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The pizza's are delicious with great ingredients. They deliver them piping hot! You can eat in in their casual dining area. Very nice personnel. Great salads and deserts, too.