“Never again and I was a loyal customer”

Caruso's Pizza & Pasta Italian Eatery
Ranked #17 of 35 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I work in Georgetown have spent hundreds of dollars ordering food from this restaurant as they are the only ones who deliver besides dominos. I called to place my order and they all know me by the way. I asked could I please have spaghetti with meatballs and could they throw in some clams. I would pay the difference. The gentleman said no they couldn't do that. Now I have ordered the same thing before and was not an issue. They now have lost me a loyal customer and I will make sure I send the business to Bella Capri instead as I manage the comfort inn in Georgetown.

There are newer reviews for Caruso's Pizza & Pasta Italian Eatery

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The pizza's are delicious with great ingredients. They deliver them piping hot! You can eat in in their casual dining area. Very nice personnel. Great salads and deserts, too.