“Great Italian Food!!”

Bella Capri Italian Family
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 2, 2012

The food is excellent and I have tried almost everything that they have on the menu.

1  Thank GBG2005
There are newer reviews for Bella Capri Italian Family

Reviewed November 9, 2011

My wife and I stopped in for a small lunch one afternoon. We decided to split their special of 2 slices of pizza and a drink for under $5. Yeah, the last of the big spenders! It was excellent! We cannot wait to go back and have a full meal there. The staff was very friendly and the family is Italian for sure.

1  Thank jellybelly20708
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Good food, nice people. I work in Georgetown and its the furthest restaurant in the area from my office, it's well worth the trip.

2  Thank Moose957
Reviewed November 4, 2010

Bella Capri is a great little Italian restaurant with some of the best pasta dishes I've tasted. The penne arribiata is my personal favorite. I make a point to eat here whenever I am in Georgetown. As if the prices are not good enough, they have a buy one get one half off special on Monday night. My husband and I have been searching for a comparable restaurant here in the Philly suburbs for years with no luck.

2  Thank beachlover2026
Reviewed February 9, 2008

Second time visiting today,,,,once again the best pasta place in Delaware or anywhere. The chef special ordered for me the Chicken diavolo at my request!!!! delish!
Gina