“Best in town.”

Upper Crust
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Georgetown
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a small, casual cafe w/ 10 seats inside & garden seating outside. We do a lot of takeout and serve GREAT organic, fair trade coffee & espresso drinks. All of our baked goods are made on premise's by the chef/owner featuring fresh, local fruits & produce when ever available.
“Best in town.”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

This Is the only restaurant in downtown that makes there food from scratch. There chef makes everything daily from the best ingredients he can get. All fair trade organic coffee and espresso. Can't go wrong with any choice. The staff is very fun and friendly. And it's the only place for miles where you can get a properly prepared latte or espresso. There's a different homemade soup every day, and different lunch specials daily also. You won't be disappoints and it willl become a regular stop. It has for me and everyone I know.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank dbz443

Millsboro, Delaware
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I am a local that partakes of the Upper Crust food and beverages for myself and family regularly, and everything I have eaten is wonderful, whether it be a pastry, breakfast sandwich, soup or other lunch items. Also, I place orders for cakes and trays of sandwiches and sweets for business meetings - not only is the food fresh and tasty, but everything is handled professionally, on time, and to our satisfaction. The atmosphere is fun and friendly and the coffee is GREAT!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Travelingisgr8t
San Francisco, California
“Wonderful pit-stop between Annapolis & Rehoboth Beach !”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped in mid-day en route from Annapolis to Rehoboth Beach.
We were pleasantly surprised with their varried offerings. The espresso drinks are very good as are the flavored daily coffees. Today was Chocolate creme brûlée. They make all their baked goods. We sampled the sticky buns, the Philadelphia butter cake - both were outstanding.
Worth a stop if you are driving thru Georgetown !

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank SFDutchman
THEUPPERCRUST, Owner at Upper Crust, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thanks for the kudos, it was great to meet you & I hope you come back again soon!!!
Georgetown DE
“Great breakfast food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I recently purchased the breakfast sandwich for my son and me. It was an egg fritata with pepperjack cheese on a ciabatta roll. The sandwich was delicious. My son loved it. My wife wanted the baked oatmeal. Another great meal. A good place to eat breakfast or lunch.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Robert K
I'm so glad you liked the food, come back & try some of our other offerings. Equally delicious & all
baked fresh!!! Mention the review for a free cup of coffee!!!! Bruce
Lakeland, Florida
“Delicious and Friendly!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We arrived in Georgetown a little hungry and decided to try a place where the locals eat. The Upper Crust most certainly met our needs. I had the mushroom soup and my wife had a sandwich. Both were absolutely fantastic. No wonder the locals recommended this place!

Visited May 2013