Quality Inn & Suites
Hichman's Motel(Millsboro)
Atlantic Inn(Millsboro)
Quality Inn(Seaford)
View Hotel
All reviewsbaseball tournamentbooked a king roomfront desk agentlaundry roomyogurtrestaurants and shopsnice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastwalmartcomfortfatimaroomymicrowavedelaware
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2006

I stayed at this hotel in August 2006, when it was about two years old. The hotel had two floors, and no elevator. It was pretty nice, but when you first entered the hotel, it smelled like smoke. The shower leaked, there were lots of flies, and the pool was never open the three days I was there. I had to wait around in the lobby for about 30 minutes for them to prepare the breakfast (though it was during breakfast hours), and the staff was pretty rude about it. And when asked about the pool not being open, the staff just said they didn't know why it was closed, and refused to look into it.
That makes it sound pretty bad, but it was actually kind of nice. It was pretty close to Rehoboth Beach (about 30 min away), but not so close that it was super expensive.
The rooms weren't too big, but they were nice, with a microwave, coffe maker, and refrigerator.
Overall, this hotel wasn't great, but it was pretty good. I got what I paid for, which wasn't too much.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
ComfortInngtown, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

Thank you Greenday for your review. All your comments have been passed on to the correct department. We hope to see you again when in the area. Best wishes!

A TripAdvisor Member
Georgetown, DE
Reviewed April 3, 2006

During my stay the clerks took the time to help me find places I needed to go to. They kept our kids entertained which is a big plus for me. Fun place to stay.

Stayed: April 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Chris-
We loved having you! We thank you for your 5 stars and we look forward to seeing you again when in the area. Best wishes!

Reviewed November 8, 2004

We stayed here for punkin chunkin in millsboro de. it was ok, but the problems I had were the whole hotel smelled like smoke, it was a little scary, no elevators at all(only stairs), tub leaked,and they tried to tell me that this is a brand new hotel and the tub couldnt leak,staff was a little bit rude, we had to change our room beacause of the leaking problem, and then in our new room in the bathroom there also was a leak.But overall the rooms were ok and very spacious,the bathroom was nice.we got a suit for 85.00 a night which is a little high for a hotel. the hotel is very deciving from the outside. I would probaly stay here again because it is close to punkin chunkin that is the only reason I would stay here again!!!!! this is a really good review

3  Thank kevitog

Kevin-
We have passed on all comments to the appropriate department, to correct the issues. We thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again when in the area. Best wishes !

A TripAdvisor Member
Freesport Maine
Reviewed October 9, 2004

Terrible-Housekeeping slow very loud-hotel built horribly-cheap. Front Desk was rude and unprofessional. No elevator-rooms smelled like smoke even though I asked for Non smoking. Towels felt like sandpaper-and sheets were dirty..had to get a change of sheet twice. I just can't believe they allow these hotels to be like this. Expensive night for what was received. Stayed June 2004.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thanks Betty for your review. We are sorry that your stay was not an enjoyable one. We hope that you can consider this an isolated incident and give us another chance when in the area. Best wishes!

Reviewed August 18, 2003

Stayed here two years ago. At the time, it was 2 months old. The staff there could not not do enough for you. Attentive, very friendly, and very flexible. We took a dip in the heated pool at 10:30 PM, something unheard of in most motels. It's a budget place, no doubt about it. But you'll get the best bang for your bucks there, no pun intended!

5  Thank Dolor53

Thanks for your review. It is a pleasure to hear when a guest enjoys their stay. We hope to see you again when in the area. Best wishes!