“We were extremely pleased with the hotel and the service.”

Brick Hotel On The Circle
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Georgetown
New Market, Maryland
“We were extremely pleased with the hotel and the service.”
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Our kids had rented a place at Lewes, DE for a week and we wanted to spend a few days with them without being in the same house. All the hotels at the beach were very expensive so we decided to look for one a little further from the beach. We read all the reviews about the Brick Hotel and it was lovely. The driving time to the beach at Lewes was about a half hour which was fine for us since we spent the days there, drove over in the a.m. and back at night. The room was comfortable, the fruit for breakfast was delicious and you could eat outside overlooking the circle. Lynn, the owner was friendly and helpful. I prefer a bath to a shower but our room had the best shower I have ever been in. Would I stay again under the same circumstances. YES!

Rhonda

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 10, 2010

This was a fantastic find. The owners are onsite and take the opportunity to get to know you and make sure your stay is all that it should be. The rooms are fabulous and the hotel offers lots of common areas to relax in such as the covered veranda and outdoor rooftop patio. I hate sitting in a hotel room so this hotel was perfect for me. I wouldnt think of staying anywhere else if I was visiting the area again.

Lewes, Delaware
Reviewed August 10, 2010

Great place to stay, the staff & owners could not have been nicer!

Oak Park, Illinois
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Beautiful well-appointed room. Friendly staff, excellent bar and restaurant,. Several nice decks and porches for sitting. The only (and I do mean only) negative was that the breakfast area was not cleaned up very well. I would definitely go back if I were in this area.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We just needed to get away for a couple days. I booked this hotel at the last minute.The room was real cozy and quiet. I also setup a chef's candlelight dinner, which the food was amazing! I will definitly be back.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Ringoes, New Jersey
Reviewed August 2, 2010

The relaxing atmosphere, comfy bedding, delicious appetizers, and morning muffins along with the convenience to the Sports at the Beach Complex will keep us comng back each year as we attend the tournament. After a long day on the fields it was great to come back and relax with a bite to eat and a refreshing drink. See you again next year!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Georgetown, Delaware
Reviewed July 19, 2010

My husband planned our trip to the Brick Hotel for our 20th wedding anniversary. We are locals and have driven/walked past the Brick Hotel hundreds of times. Always we would promise ourselves that one day we would stop in for dinner or to have glass of wine together at the bar or on the front covered porch. We never did until that trip. I must say what a wonderful place. Romance and charm greet you the moment you step through the door. The hotel is beautifully appointed with several lovely sitting areas inside and out. Our room was equally as beautiful and just oozed with old world romance. Lynn, our innkeeper, greeted us as old friends and Henry (who I think is the manager) saw to our every need. The hotel offered wine and cheese tasting before dinner and we sampled the most wonderful wine and fried/smoked oysters to boot. Dinner was wonderful. The food was delicious and the dining room boasted the same charm as the rest of the hotel. I am now planning to have my parents 50th wedding anniversary party there. My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told him that I wanted to go back to the Brick Hotel. I know that I won't wait for a special event to have dinner or to just sit on the veranda with a glass of their excellent wine and watch the world go by. To think that this gem has been in my back yard all this time!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Georgetown
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Georgetown Delaware Beaches
#5 of 27 in Rehoboth Beach
Hotel Blue
Hotel Blue
#1 of 7 in Lewes

Been to Brick Hotel On The Circle? Share your experiences!