Brick Hotel On The Circle
Atlantic Inn(Millsboro)
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn(Seaford)
Average 3/5
All reviewscontinental breakfastyogurtmodern conveniencessouthern delawarewine pairingfront porchthoroughly enjoyed our staythe entire stafftowel warmer in the bathroomshort drivethird floorwonderful stayhome away from homelynnaccommodationsleweskeurig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed here for four days in May while I was parachuting nearby. What a great place with incredibly friendly staff. The restaurant serves delicious food and the bar is stylish and relaxing. This was my second stay and it won't be my last!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank IrelandVacation88
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Friendly people and great atmosphere! Only stayed one night there on our way down south, but were pleased with the service. The front desk walked us to our room and showed us some things that he thought we should know. Would go back again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had the chance to stay at The Brick Hotel this past weekend while our son was participating at a baseball tournament at Sports at the Beach. When my family and I arrived late Friday night, Garth was so gracious and welcoming - he and the whole staff really made our stay so comfortable. I loved the heated towel racks, and the Turkish bathrobes were such a nice touch. We also loved the attention to detail in all of the furnishings in the hotel - it felt like we were staying in a comfortable home. I'm sure we'll be participating in more tournaments in Delaware in the coming years, and you can be sure we'll stay at The Brick each time. Thanks to Lynn and the entire staff for taking such good care of us during our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard G
thebrickhotelotc, Owner at Brick Hotel On The Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

And we soooo enjoyed having you!!! So glad that, like many other Sports at the Beach folks, you discovered The Brick and all that we have to offer so close to the complex! Will surely look forward to seeing you again when you're in our "neck of the woods"!!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I had occasion to need a room in the area for one night, arriving late and leaving early. The setting is lovely, in the center of "town" and the "hotel" was perfect. We were met by Garth, a charming local fellow, who, despite how late we arrived, was gracious and showed us around the building.

The rooms were spotless, very comfortable and simply but nicely appointed.

Should you require lodging anywhere in the vicinity, book this place with complete confidence and know that you'll have a delightful respite.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I'm probably not the typical guest (if there is a typical guest) but I've stayed here for Sports at the Beach tournaments. The other parents on my son's team stay in Rehoboth for the beach but I've enjoyed my own quiet time at the Brick Hotel. I take my bike and get some exercise going between the hotel and the sports venue and it's not too far if I want to go back between games. I have a nice breakfast on the balcony and then head out to the craziness! I can always drive to the beach if I have any free time. Just made another reservation for July so I thought it was time to write a review!

Stayed: June 2013
thebrickhotelotc, Owner at Brick Hotel On The Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Ha Ha! You are actually very typical of our Spring-Summer guests! We see lots of Sports at the Beach families, parents and grandparents who have finally discovered that it's so much nicer to stay closer to the complex versus in the busy beach area, where it can take 45-minutes plus or minus to get to the fields! So glad that you are among those who choose The Brick for a NOT-YOUR-TYPICAL baseball tournament stay!! Will look forward to your return in July!!