“Amazing tacos”

Wallace burger, chicken & fries
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Frankford
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I went to Wallace for the first time two days ago for lunch and LOVED the tacos. I came back tonight after pestering my family for two days and again LOVED the tacos. The service is also amazing - the woman at the counter even put a rush on a sandwich that I forgot to add to my order. All around awesome!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here during a lax tournament. The crab cakes were all crab and were delicious. It was a pleasant surprise.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

This incredible place, in a converted warehouse off Route 20 near Route 54, is totally fantastic! We discovered it last summer and have been eagerly awaiting its opening for the season this year. This weekend when we were at the beach we were delighted to find it open, stopped in, and it's back as good if not even better than before.

The shrimp tacos are the best tacos I've had in my life (and I've had a lot of tacos). They also have burritos, tortas, a variety of crab cakes (including spicy avocado!), fried chicken, and more.

Wallace is our go-to restaurant whenever we are at the beach during the summer season. From the outside it doesn't look like much. But be adventurous and go on in - the owner is friendly and the food is fantastic.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed November 24, 2016

On our trip to Fenwick Island this summer we saw the Wallace Burger, Chicken & Fries sign advertising crab and fish tacos. Intrigued we stopped by for dinner ordering crab and fish tacos and a torta. The tacos were the best we have ever tasted (even better the fish tacos we had in San Diego). Equaling the deliciousness of the tacos was the torta. It was the best torta I have had in the US. Upon leaving the restaurant we already decided that we would come back the next evening. Our second trip was just as delicious as the first. We may need to repeat the six hour drive to Delaware just to eat here. Our children really enjoyed their freshly made burgers as well.

Date of visit: August 2016