“Friendly staff, comfortable stay”

Days Inn Dover Downtown
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Dover
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The rooms are a bit worn, especially the bathrooms and the AC/heat units. New flat screen TVs, but no HD channels, so that's also something that needs to be worked on. The staff is great, and the beds are very comfortable. Prices are good for Dover. If you're just looking for a decent place to stay, go ahead.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My stay was great, but apon check-in I came across a problem. I almost wasn't allowed to get my room because I'm not 21 years of age just yet. I'm only 20. May I remind you that this was my 3rd time getting a room here. I had already made my reservation, which means that my credit card had already been charged and they told me that my money could not be refunded. Good thing the person that was with me was over 21.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have read other reviews and I have had no problrm the staff is so nice. Check in time is 3pm but one time we had to wait for a hour but they were nice enough to take my cell number and call and say the room was ready. I always stay there when I'm going to the casino. The breakfast is good and is offered at 6 to 10 and thats good knowing that check out is 11:00. Love the location all the restaurants and shopping on that street, also you can follow that street to harrington where you will find more stores, restaurants and another casino.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CHUCKEPOO
Reviewed November 16, 2012

the service was quick. The guest attendants were very friendly and courteous. I have stayed here before and will continue to stay there when in Delaware.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo