“Really nice”

The Greene Turtle
Ranked #23 of 203 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Chose this as a second resort because couldn't get into tgi Fridays. No we were glad we did. Food was great and service was awesome. So glad everywhere was tooooo busy

1  Thank ohmygoodnes

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The Green Turtle is a small chain of restaurants, but this isn't you average plastic menu eatery. They have a lot of unique items on the menu, not to mention craft beers on tap. If you can, dine outdoors. Service was very good and food decently priced.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I went there on a Monday night. The restaurant is nice and clean looking but very very cold. We ordered the Tomato Caprese salad appetizer. After waiting about 15 minutes my husband decided to ask the waitress when the app was going to come out . She said let me check for you. Miraculously the app was put up when she walked back to check. This according to our waitress. When we started to eat it we noticed a hair in it and sent it back. She asked if we wanted a new one or for her to just take it off the bill. We said we will take a new one. In about 1 minute a new one showed up at the table via the manager who stated "this one doesn't have any hair" as he laughed. Very unprofessional. Then my husband ordered fish and chips. After eating the fish he started to eat the fries and he noticed another hair. Totally disgusted we are NEVER going to dine there again. To top it off we paid over $40 for food that made us sick for 2 days. DO NOT EVER EAT AT THIS RESTAURANT!!!

1  Thank mbel1
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went here after a long day at the races for a quick meal. My dad and I both ordered a cheeseburger, and it was one of the best burgers I have ever had!! Absolutely delicious! Would absolutely recommend this place to anyone in the area! You can even sit outside on the patio if desired.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was one of the best burgers! I ordered the mushroom,swiss cheese burger.The service was slow but it was worth the wait.There were three of us we all ordered the same thing and all loved it.

Been to The Greene Turtle? Share your experiences!