“AMISH GENERAL STORE”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AMISH GENERAL STORE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Always stop by every visit to dover for lunch & ice cream, sandwiches & hot food at very reasonable prices single scoop ice cream $1.00.
have excellent selection of desserts

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ryeley

Delaware
445 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,746 helpful votes
“Nice Amish-Country Market”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love to shop at Byler's. It is a really neat Amish-Country market. It has a huge selection of gift items from wooden signs to candles. They have a nice selection of kitchenware. I have personally bought cupcake holders, cooling racks and spatulas here. They also have stoves & fireplaces. They sell outside playsets for the kids too. They have a nice selection of grocery items here. They have some bulk foods in addition to candies, canned goods, cereals, dairy, produce, baked goods and frozen foods. I purchased various candies here to make a pink & white themed candy bar for a party. It turned out pretty. I think they have a nice selection to choose from. I also love the bulk spices, dusting sugars and yogurt dipped pretzels. I often leave with random grocery items like apples, ketchup & cereal. I feel like they have great prices on most of the grocery items. They even carry baby items like diapers & wipes. I usually get some of their baked goods too. I love their lemon squares. Another item we can't pass up is the hand dipped ice cream!! It is delish & a bargain at only $1 for a decent sized cone!!

Overall a nice place to shop. They have a neat selection of items--giftware, appliances, grocery & more! It is worth a stop when in Dover.

Visited May 2013
5 Thank daisyferret1

Been to Byler's? Share your experiences!