“The Stars Aligned :)”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 197 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My companion and I dine here frequently. We are generally very pleased with the kitchen and the service. But tonight, the stars aligned. I had my salmon and my companion had her pasta and chicken. The food was perfectly prepared, beautifully presented, portions were very nice and the flavors were spot on. What was the difference - Jose was in the kitchen. How do I know, I asked. I had a conversation with the manager and advised, that he needs to make Jose the Executive Chef. If they could produce these types of plates consistently, they would have a line out the door every night.

There are newer reviews for TGI Fridays

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I ordered the steakhouse blue cheese burger and in place of the cheese there was what appeard to be soggy bread crumbs with parsley mixed. I have to gove the cook credit it looked passable. It wasn't until the second bit I realized it didn't taste right and took a closer look. I wonder what else could be going on in that kitchen and what else they could be trying to pass off as food .

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just finished the worst meal ever. We went to TGIF in Dover ordered our meal and after waiting 30 minutes final received our food. Well it looked like the steaks were cooked by a flamethrower and Beck's meal actually had charcoal chunks on her plate. Anyone who knows me knows I can eat anything, well scratch that as even I could not eat the shoe leather served to us. After politely complaining about the quality of the meal, I was given a whopping $13 credit thus lowering my bill to only $50 for food we could not eat. Stay away, far away from this rat trap. Oh wait, rat may have been more tender than the crap we received.

The Manager did not even come to our table and speak with us. He/She just sent the poor server back with the meager $13.00 credit.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Generally, I like T.G.I.Friday's...well, in the larger, more cosmopolitan towns I've lived in (which, I must say, Dover does not rank among cosmopolitan!), the restaurants are pretty good.

THIS ONE, though, is a disaster! SUCH greasy food. My husband and I both commented when we left that first, we'd never go back to this T.G.I.Friday's, and secondly, that the food had been uncharacteristically bad. I'm not sure what the deal is with this particular restaurant, or with the positive reviews it's gotten - I've eaten there both at lunch and dinner, and I won't do it again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Speedy service during lunch. Always introducing new items. You can count on Friday's while traveling or dining local.

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!