“Stay away far away!!!!”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 204 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just finished the worst meal ever. We went to TGIF in Dover ordered our meal and after waiting 30 minutes final received our food. Well it looked like the steaks were cooked by a flamethrower and Beck's meal actually had charcoal chunks on her plate. Anyone who knows me knows I can eat anything, well scratch that as even I could not eat the shoe leather served to us. After politely complaining about the quality of the meal, I was given a whopping $13 credit thus lowering my bill to only $50 for food we could not eat. Stay away, far away from this rat trap. Oh wait, rat may have been more tender than the crap we received.

The Manager did not even come to our table and speak with us. He/She just sent the poor server back with the meager $13.00 credit.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Generally, I like T.G.I.Friday's...well, in the larger, more cosmopolitan towns I've lived in (which, I must say, Dover does not rank among cosmopolitan!), the restaurants are pretty good.

THIS ONE, though, is a disaster! SUCH greasy food. My husband and I both commented when we left that first, we'd never go back to this T.G.I.Friday's, and secondly, that the food had been uncharacteristically bad. I'm not sure what the deal is with this particular restaurant, or with the positive reviews it's gotten - I've eaten there both at lunch and dinner, and I won't do it again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Speedy service during lunch. Always introducing new items. You can count on Friday's while traveling or dining local.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ate there with my family, an it really sucked. If you like dirty silverware high price drinks an hungover servers this your best bet. An the kitchen has gotten really bad. French onion with no onions, really? Nice location though.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I met a friend here to eat. I'm generally not a Friday's patron but this location was convenient. My friend beat me there so when I came in I had to look around for him. While looking I walked into a group of staff. They were unfriendly looking and clearly were just standing around shooting the breeze. One of them gave me a dirty look from head to toe and no one bothered to ask if I needed help. When I found my friend we got a waitress who clearly was taken with my friend because she never looked at me once or spoke directly to me. Oh well. My meal, a $9 chicken "entree," was tiny. The chicken breast was scorched on one end and the small tomatoes in the salad that came with the meal were tired and swimming in vinaigrette or whatever that was. The meal was a loser and the atmosphere was a half tick above a McDonalds - and I've been to McDonald's with better service. Maybe I'm expecting too much of a Fridays but I remember going to other Fridays locations years ago that were much better.

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!