“Always good food.”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 198 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Speedy service during lunch. Always introducing new items. You can count on Friday's while traveling or dining local.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ate there with my family, an it really sucked. If you like dirty silverware high price drinks an hungover servers this your best bet. An the kitchen has gotten really bad. French onion with no onions, really? Nice location though.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I met a friend here to eat. I'm generally not a Friday's patron but this location was convenient. My friend beat me there so when I came in I had to look around for him. While looking I walked into a group of staff. They were unfriendly looking and clearly were just standing around shooting the breeze. One of them gave me a dirty look from head to toe and no one bothered to ask if I needed help. When I found my friend we got a waitress who clearly was taken with my friend because she never looked at me once or spoke directly to me. Oh well. My meal, a $9 chicken "entree," was tiny. The chicken breast was scorched on one end and the small tomatoes in the salad that came with the meal were tired and swimming in vinaigrette or whatever that was. The meal was a loser and the atmosphere was a half tick above a McDonalds - and I've been to McDonald's with better service. Maybe I'm expecting too much of a Fridays but I remember going to other Fridays locations years ago that were much better.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The bar is a great place to eat as the food and drinks can't be beat!
Spend time with friends and really have a good time!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

T.G.I. Fridays is a regular stop for us and we are never disappointed. We usually get an appetizer or an entree. Many of the entrees are huge. I have made three meals out of their Jack Daniels Sampler entree of Baby Back Ribs, Chicken Strips, and Shrimp. We are on their email list and get many coupons that way. Salads are another great item.

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!