“We liked it”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood, Turkish
delaware
“We liked it”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Will definitely return. Amazing value for the money. Crab soup was outstanding. I would like to try other things. Crab cake was great. Mac and cheese was not. Rice pudding was also wonderful.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank threehottamales

Westfield, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic burger”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stopped by and thought it was not a busy time, had one of the best burger's i have ever had. Though not the trendiest decor, but clean, and fine... the waitress was friendly. I ordered water, was asked if I wanted lemon and instead of a narrow lemon slice I could hardly see, it was two nice chunks of lemon so I really got some nice lemon water. A second lemon water the same was brought out as I ate my meal when my water was 2/3 gone...but the cheese burger surprised me! It came with a soup, fries, and was a huge cheeseburger, and was delicious. It was mostly an older crowd, but it was a pleasant dining experience at a good price. I'd recommend this place.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kurt H
Smyrna
“Might be under new management BUT----”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went there with a group this evening and we had reservations so it wasn't like they didn't know 15 people were coming. Only 1/2 the place had working a/c but not the part we were in. We were the only people in that room and they squeezed us together. We had only 1 server. She did the best she could given she had no help, but some folks got their food, some didn't. At one point the owner or manager came out and told us that the chef tried to fix the a/c but fell and broke his arm. I suppose that was to cover the bad food.....no chef. One of their specials was ham/or corned beef and cabbage. For some reason someone thought pouring canned mixed vegetables over the top was a good idea. However, that was the only hot dish. Everyone's food arrived late and cold. A open face roast beef sandwich so salty it couldn't be eaten. Out of the 15 folks that were there I don't think anyone is going to return. Though we are sorry the chef got hurt (before we arrived) they were not prepared and obviously had no backup or enough staff. There was even complaints of simple club sandwich. For myself I thought a cheeseburger would be safe, I was wrong. There was a slice of cheese on the sad bun not melted with tomatoes lying on top. Never have seen such a sad sight.

• Visited August 2013
Dover, Delaware
“New Management”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This place has turned over a new leaf. This new owner knows what he is doing. Great specials, daily.

Breakfast is tops. Good wait staff Give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised. Great value for the money

Visited February 2013