“Homey atmosphere and sing-along bands at times”

Fraizer's on the Water
Ranked #37 of 197 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Dover, Delaware
“Homey atmosphere and sing-along bands at times”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went to Fraziers to celebrate the 60th birthday of a dear friend. We had great drinks and good snacks. After the party, we hung around to watch the band play some oldies but goodies. Hadn't done that in a long time. Entertained the large party of folks representing teenagers to us oldies. Great place to meet friends and unwind. More food and drinks could be served if staff were more organized. All in all an informal and fun time.

• Visited February 2013

“Gross”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Tacky, cheap and it never seems clean. I've never eaten anything that was better than mediocre, but for some reason most of my friends like going there.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank AshtonLeeB
“Good food but shady staff.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten and been here for drinks several times. The food is pretty good. The staff likes to play when the owner is away. I went for dinner and a couple beers one night and one of the waitresses was at the bar stinking drunk and bawling her eyes out. The bartender said she had been there for hours since her shift ended and to ignore her. I know that the bartender and her are very good friends. The bartender closes out this woman's check and she walks out the door. I get ready to leave soon after and get my check and there are several drinks and shots on my bill that I didn't order. She tells me that she thought I was going to pay for the some of the other woman's tab. I did happen to notice when she cashed the other woman out none of the money went to the cash register and straight to tips. I decided that I nor any of my family will go here to get robbed again.

Delaware
“Beautiful Setting”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

No better place to be then on the outside deck overlooking Mirror Lake on a nice day. Food and service are good also

• Visited October 2012
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
“Casual atmosphere, good food, nice view”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This bar/restaurant near the Delaware State buildings with a lake view was where I took my son and his friend, both Wesley College students, for Sunday lunch. Our attentive waitress invited us back for the playoff football games which started at 3 p.m., she promised the place would be packed. Lunch was good, the cream of crab and shrimp soup and the crabcake sandwich my son got were probably the highlights. While there is a small sign for the restaurant on E. Loockerman, there is no sign at the entrance from the parking area, which led to momentary confusion for first time visitors.

• Visited January 2013